31: Day 5: start of killing Spree

"Yaoyoruzu-san don't you know how dangerous this type of topic?" Mirio ask with serious voice.

"Everyone in this Fake City knew a lot in 3-E but at the same time didn't. They are spreading, observing, and roaming around. Nobody saw their face but they are wearing an all black soldier like uniform. They could blend in the crowd and you'll not realize it was them!" Mirio said. Mirio didn't really know how to react to Momo's straightforward question.

Its the same like asking him as if he was a murderer. How idiot these classes is?

"And please, you can't just ask a question like that, Momo-chan. Its like you're directly asking someone if they are criminal. You should find for an evidence before you go and accuse everyone!" Nejire said while sweating drop.

"W-we are just invited here by Principal Nezu. Th-there are a lot of freshly graduate pro heroes here too. Si-since the principal goes all out," Tamaki gently explain. The four was clearly displease to what they get from the Former Big Three.

"You are on my watchlist!" Shoto said. Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki drop their jaw.

Dumb, really dumb...

If they are really a criminal telling them that they are in heroes' watchlist will make them really cautious to their movement. Or they will lay low for a bit without letting themselves be caught by them.

"Okay?" The three said before they started to walk farther.

"I didn't know this is the extent of how screw up the Class A. How did they even survive the three year course of UA without learning something?" Mirio ask and sigh.

"We can't do that much for them. Just trust the others I know they have a plan," Nejire said. Tamaki nodded in agreement.

--*--

Katsuki and Izuku both went to the monitor room. They set the two drones that Mei and Itona made as they look from above on the real situation below.

The two is now observing everyone from those monitors they set since day one. The drone is now moving, to the Head quarters that the villain had. Their headquarters was located in the Luxury Lane, it was the biggest and largest house there that Izuku choose as their base.

Who will think that the largest house in Luxury Lane turns out to be the main base of the villains? Most of them always thought villain bases are always located in dark alley, or hidden location like forest. Its always been in dirtiest and ugliest as the movies and other heroes portayed. But if someone could still remember, Overhaul's base is a house too and it took sir nighteyes' agency a while to even find it even if it was too close in commercial roads.

If not for their help it would take longer than it was since they always find in the suspicious place. If the villain is smart enough, they will think that the safest place to buils base is those that close to the dangerous place like public places, because nobody will assume that way.

Thats how society works nowdays specially those hero movies they are feeding everyone where Villains are always dumb and didn't think that much. They tended to get suspicious to those who dress poorly, so if you dress nicely and look really expensive, nobody will assume you are a villain.

It is just a simple reverse psychology trick. That no matter how many times it got expose, it was still effective in some ways. The luxury lane is just at the back of Yuuei's Agency. They could even see the building itself in theif balcony if they stay there. They just need to walk about 5 minutes and they would be able to reach the entrance of the building.

But even with this small gaps between Villain's lair and hero's lair, its Ironic that the heroes can't see them suspiciously going in and out of the house.