7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive

Hisashi Shigaraki Aka All For One is a quietly complicated person. He wasn't a saint, but he wasn't evil either. He considered himself a villain, he did a lot of crime, manipulate people, heck! Furthermore, he did so much experimentation in human body too.

But… Nobody really knew him well and didn't manage to read him until the Octopus Mutant, who took his title as number one villain.

Koro-sensei…

That person managed to read him, torn down every wall he built within himself that mask his true intention. Those bad deeds he did is a mask to what he really planned.

Utopia for someone like him… A broken piece that everyone ignores when they ask their selves. People to tried to fit, but society will not accept. He's been there… And he doesn't want to go back there.

That octopus is also the reason he met his brilliant, sly, manipulative, yet kind and loving son.

The war that kills thousands of people. He really thought his son will immediately stop it. He was capable of doing that, but he was confused when he didn't.

During the war, Hisashi knew someone is saving some civilian. He knew it was his son's group. It's like they let control chaos to occur. They let those they want to be killed and save those that they didn't want to.

He still doesn't know the reason, but who is he not to continue it? Then after the heroes really look like going to lose, their group stop him immediately. Just like his prediction on how easy it would be if Izuku wanted to stop him. He stopped the war within half an hour, battling with him without creating much damage than it was.

After the war, both of them lie low. But this month, Izuku certainly will be creating a war, and he was excited to see it.

--*--

Today is the day that they will go to the site. The villain team didn't sleep at all and was now grinning. Exactly 12:00 midnight, they enter the site. Without a word, even some of them wasn't wearing their costume, after they park the cars and motorcycles, 10 of villain members spread out carrying c4 and immediately put them to the place that will not have much people.

But they definitely put numerous bombs to the Agency building of the Hero Course. They will certainly be going to bomb it at the end of the test.

The others just settle down and sleep for a moment, since they don't have planned to do anything.

5:00 am, Yada and Nakamura started their work. Talking to the student is the task that they had. Yada was assigned because of her quirk, Convince, she could convince people to anything she said using manipulative words. But if the other parties have a strong will than her own, it will be useless.

Nakamura, on the other hand, had a sound imitation quirk. It allows her to perfectly copy the sounds she could hear. This is the reason she could perfectly learn many languages from Irina. She thought it was useless, but now, it's extremely useful. She found out using some social experiment that those who have accent actually look to be more professional to the majority. Furthermore, she needs to use her accent dealing to the students.

After three hours, they manage to get so much help. It turns out, numerous students from other courses don't like how heroic courses become really arrogant. And because of this test, they are sure that the hero course students will learn their lesson. The two can't help but to grin and all of them went back to their base.

--*--

At the observation room, all the UA staff is comfortably sitting to a couch. The place is a close-door observation room and there is some bed in the other room since they will be staying in the place.