39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation

While Heroes are in their breaking Point, Karma and Nagisa is in charge to do a big Operation.

Operation Quiet Evacuation of Students.

They knew that Izuku wouldn't be able to focus that much. So they told Katsuki to let Izuku rest and they will take care of everything.

Katsuki nodded and let Izuku to sleep more while the others move immediately. Cars, Trucks, and Busses are going in and out of the fake City. While Civilian Bots are Spreading more in the city to give an illusion that there are still some who will be in the City.

Tomorrow, the narration of the story will evolve to higher level. So destruction of the City will surely be big. The City look peaceful but it was only a calm before storm.

Most of the students are all cooperative and quite satisfied to there 5 days stay inside. Some was even happy that they gain Profits inside. Of course, real money is involve.

Villain Team surely gather all the villain bots and some was even hack to be one. There plan is simple, they wanted to let them remember how War works. And recreating the PLF War seems fitting to what they plan.

The villain knew what kind of games they are playing, letting them experience their psychological trauma is harsh and dangerous, it would kill someone if they are nor careful.

But Villain Team took the risk. As Aizawa said. A grade A trauma builds character.

They are assassins, they work in shadows, not bound of rules so dirty trick is one of there favorite moves.

Who's in the right mind to confront someone face to face when you knew you'll get killed? Sneak attacks was far more appealing to them.

They wanted to give them a reality check. That the career they choose wasn't as glamorous as they think.

"I think our job here is finish... Man, I wish I could still watch the day 7..." Mirio regretfully said.

"Hmm... Why not open a live streaming in the private site of UA that strictly for student only? What do you think, Principal Nezu?" Nagisa ask in comms.

"Permission, granted, Nagisa-kun..." Nezu said in the earpiece.

"He said yes," Nagisa said. Mirio chuckle and nodded.

"That good! I wanted to see how it will go!" Nejire said and smile. Tamaki just nodded.

"I'm kinda like an extra here!" Camie pouted as everyone laugh.

"I wish I could still fight him with you, Karma-san. You seems really good to be part of Todoroki..." Inasa said and sigh.

"There are only two asshole in Todoroki Family, that flaming Trash Endewhore and my Twin Brother. My two oldest brothers and my sister was decent. My mother was just push to her insanity. But she was getting better," Karma explain. Inasa nodded.

"What happen to endeavour? Did you know?" Inasa ask curiously. Endeavour just disappear in the crowd after the war. Some said he died, some even said he was in coma.

"That endewhore is still alive, he is in probation period and house arrest because of the lacked of evidence. Still could freely live his life inside his house. But not so long.... After this game, Izuku is ready to do our Chaotic Plan!" Karma said while grinning.

Nagisa just sweat drop with others.

"How come you know it? Even us a Pro Heroes don't know what happen to Endeavour!" Mirio ask curiously.

"Lets say... We have eyes everywhere..." Karma said thinking of Ritsu who gets the information for him.

"And if you still wanted to fight with him, why not? More people to help me, more chance of helping him to change..." The infamous devilish grin of Karma was plastered in his face while Inasa didn't even notice.