30: Day 5: Kimura's time

Kimura one of the members of Police Department since day one taking the role of PO1 is one of the people who works in background. When he told his parents that he will take a role of Police in their activity, his parents immediately offer him to give him a custom uniform.

Of course he accept the offer even if Izuku wanted to be incharge to every costume they will use.

And because he is "police officer" some of the hero task was still been completed by the villain team. And he was one of those who still want to do some of the task.

They clearly want to deprive the heroes for points or just let them barely passed. Its one of the reason why the villan finish their 300 task for 5 days. So they could sabotage the heroes.

Their "higher ups" give them a command to kill all the class B. Him carrying a gun is acceptable in his roles, so when another command from them was given to him, he immediately accept the mission

KOSEI TSUBURABA
Pro Hero Name: Aeris
Quirk: Solid Air (空くう気き凝ぎょう固こ, Kūkigyōko?): Kosei's Quirk allows him to solidify any air he breathes out, allowing him to create invisible walls and/or platforms. The solidified air continues to stay afloat in midair, even if someone is standing on it. The size of the wall or platform depends on his lung capacity.

Fighting Techniques:

Air Prison: Kosei refined his quirk since the camp arc, and is able to send out squares of air, and shape them into a box to imprison his opponent.

Command

Isolate the target and kill them using their own quirk. Use the #3 kit if ever being imprison to his air prison.

Note

He is relying too much in his quirk. So once you broke his confidence, use that advantage to do your goal

It was written in English when it was given to him. All of them become really proficient to this language thanks to Irina, all of them had at least 3 language aside from Japanese. And English is their common language that they agree to learn together.

Its really convinient since not everyone could understand the language very well. All thanks to Irina's pain staking effort for them to be profficient to many language.

Izuku is a whole a lot level compare to them who had more than the language that Irina knew. Karma and Nakamura is one of those who came second to him.

So when Kimura get the mission, he ready himself and put his police costume, he took out his badge so it would look like he dress himself as a police and don't have a real rank.

Just after talking to Ritsu, he gets Tsuburaba's patrol route, he ask for Ritsu's help to hack some bunch of villain bots to wreck havoc to a restaurant.

Ritsu immediately agree and just a second, the villaim bots wreck havoc to a restaurant.

"This is it!" Kimura breath first and run towards the direction of Tsuburaba.

"Hero-san!" Kimura shouted. Tsuburaba stop and look to where the voice came. Then Kimura jump in front of him, acting as if he was panting.