22: Day 4: Going All Out?

Nagisa and Karma had fun using knives "killing" the prisoners. All of them already know, this is an exercise to them. So all of them are giving their best.

A lot of them had a potential and really utilizing their quirks into fullest. Like the "prisoner" who had a spiderweb quirk work efficiently with a student to had an adhesive quirk. Their teamwork is also excellent.

Honestly, the two was more impress to how the prisoner work than their own opponent. But this two had 5 years experience in field of underground. They are those people who wouldn't hesitate to use dirty trick to see their goal.

Karma constantly changing the temperature inside the high prison. Resulting of some of the student's movement gets more exhausted and felt weak. Added the fact that Nagisa is controlling their emotions, battling with these two giant is a suicide.

The two's teamwork is graceful, coordinated, and flawless. With them constantly changing defense and offense.

The students was creative but they don't have experience in field thats why they lost.

After three hours of battle, Izuku talk to three of the heroes student before patching all of them to the bruise and wounds they gave them. Izuku had a full lecture to each of them and how they will improve, the hero student take it seriously. Izuku even promise to give them a full analysis after the game which all of them felt grateful.

The three students they choose will have more rewards than others in exchange of some participation to their next scheme.

The three immediately agree after hearing the rewards. So Karma and Nagisa tied them in rope and told them to just wait for the heroes to come.

The others student was intentionally knocked out by Izuku before they went out. The four who's outside is lay down the police and jailer carefully before leaving them. Then they explode the part of the prison that don't have anyone to get hurt.

"Lets go, knowledge (Ritsu), continue to to monitor the system. If the heroes went here, tell us," Izuku said. Ritsu salute and went hiding.

--*--

Momo, Tsu and bondo all went to the prison. They are horrified to see the "Mass Murder" they saw there. Even if there is no smell, just the image of blood makes them nausea. They investigate the area cautiously until they reach the center where they see the three prisoners who's wide awake, full of blood and creating a weird sounds.

They had duct tape to their mouth so they can't speak. Bondo and Tsu immediately out of their instinct untie the rope, Momo is still investigating around the area when she heard an explosion. She look at her back, seeing Tsu and Bondo covered in blood and slowly "losing their life" they fainted in shock because of it.

Momo scream traumatize to see her comrade "die" in front of her. She cover her mouth, cried, as she call someone. It took him a lot of time before she manage to call Kaede.

She don't remember how long she was there, all she did is to cry and close her eyes telling herself it wasn't real. Present Mic announce the two's death before Isogai and Kaede went to take her.

She can't even process whats happening in her surrounding when they enter the hospital.

--*--

"This mission is a bit tough, what do you think, Yuma?" Kaede ask. Isogai just nodded.

"A lot of us had a soft spot for distress people. Seeing Yaoyoruzu-san like that is really tough, all we need to do is to help her, use this to make her realize how she act is unheroic and they change so much from their initial beliefs... I know those three didn't intended to let someone from the active heroes right now to "live" in exception of Yaoyoruzu, Kendo, and Todoroki..." Isogai look at the door of the hospital room where Momo was put.