50: Their New Journey

"Lets welcome our very own, Number one hero, Midoriya Katsuki aka Pro Hero Dynamight for his annual speech as our beloved Symbol of Victory!" The Emcee said. Katsuki proudly went up to the stage as he look to the crowd after facing them.

"Its been 10 years since I enter the Hero Field, 7 years since I hold the title of Number One Hero, and 13 years since I was proclaimed as the Symbol of Victory..." Many people was shock towards the first speech of Katsuki. Most of the media immediately focus on him.

"Normally, I'll just thank everyone I knew ans had been on my journey as a hero. But this year, I'll give some speech... A speech you'll never fu--ing forgot and will surely mark the history!" Katsuki added.

"If my 4 years old self, ask a question. "What does Victory means to you?" My answer will be shit and obvious. Of course beating villains into pulp and winning all the battles you will face. I was raised to look to be the best... My teacher constantly praise me, my classmates will adore me, suck my fu--ing attention like a leech. It was common for me to get some "if you become a hero in the future don't forget us okay?" Or like "you have a perfect quirk, so you'll definitely be a good hero!" Of course, little me believes it! I was raised to be the best, to be the center of everyone's attention. Not knowing my heads got big that I look down to everyone else. Underestimating them, and treating them an extra. Specially, Deku... If you fu--ing don't know who is Deku! Come here right in front of my fu--ing face so I'll let yoy remember his name!" Some of the pro heroes in the convention laugh. Of coursw who wouldn't know who's Deku is? He is famous in name of Cryptid, the most sought person in the hero Society because of him being the highest paid analyst in their world. But Izuku still stay low key all the time.

"He doesn't want to use his quirk, so everyone assume he was quirkless. I made the biggest mistake of my life resulting of losing the most genuine friend I had. Fame got my head and I just realize how fu-- up I was until I lose him. I thought it was too late... That he probably hates the fu-- out of me to what I did back then to him, until I met him few months after he moved out. He was surrounded by a lot of people, he was laughing, smiling and genuinely experiencing happiness. Its kinda felt soffucated. Before, Deku's whole life revolves to me, he is a constant variable to my life that I abuse it. But now, I feel like he doesn't need me anymore..." Katsuki grin and laugh.

"I remember I challenge his friend. On one on one battle, the stake is high but I don't care. I want him back to my life. But I was foolish. Thinking I was already been the best. He was only at my age. But he defeat me in one second. Yes, One fu--ing second, whats worst? He doesn't even use his quirk to defeat me... The first time I experience a humiliation and defeat. It wasn't a good memory but I learn my lesson. I started hanging out with them more and more and found out, this group of kids... Experience the same harsh treatment from our society, they had different forms, but its all a cruel reality that thet face. But you know what? This kids fought toe to toe with destiny and graduated Kunogigaoka Junior High with most of them are in top 50. If you don't know what I mean, they are part of Class 3-E. Some of you might remember the scandal of that school because of quirk descrimination and where the rising number one villain hides... My eyes open up, I wasn't the best... I wasn't the strongest, both physically and mentally, I wasn't that special. I was only a kid who got lucky to have a powerful quirk that fits the society. How great isn't?" A lot of people murmur and couldn't believe to what Katsuki was saying.

"By hanging out with them. My god damn fu--ing self learn the true meaning of Absolute Victory... Now I also learn what was the absolute victory of heroes. And it wasn't defeating villains!" Katsuki smirk and look to the crowd with proud smile.

"The heroes absolute victory is when the civilian was save, both physically and mentally, a victory is causing to minimal to none casualties and property damage while taking out villains, victories is simply getting thank you from the civilain you safe. Victories is when you inspired someone to do better, victories is for being strong to retreat if it was needed to ensure no one will be hurt while you're working. And the ansolute victory is when you see the changes you made after getting all your victories! These are my Victories. The smiles of children while they would see me, the ease of everyone everytime I fu--img step on the scene. Every wounds, every scar, every sweat, every energies, and every effort is so worth it!" The heroes didn't know how to react to the powerful speech of Katsuki. But it made sense, victories wasn't about defeating villains but saving people.