41: Day 7: Paranoid?

Early in the morning, Izuku immediately activated All For One's Clone. Koro-sensei's clone will only have approximately 24 hours before it fades. Izuku is grinning looking to the clone of his father that is near to its perfection.

He was sure enough that his father is currently grinning looking to his clone. The Villain Team was informed that the live stream of Day 7 is happening in the auditorium of the UA. They open a big screen there since they had a bet that the day 7 will finish before 6 pm later.

After that, those who manage to woke up early immediately clean the pool part where they had their party yesterday evening.

"More sweets..." Koro-sensei who looks like in drugs as his face is now in glowing pink.

"Koro-sensei! Are you okay?" Kanzaki ask.

"I'm fine Kanzaki-chan! I just digest a lot of sweets. Thats all!" Koro-sensei said. Kanzaki nodded and went to the Kitchen.

As usual, someone was there to cook for their breakfast. Which is Muramatsu and Hara.

"Good morning!" Kanzaki greeted.

"Good Morning, Player (Kanzaki)" Hara greeted.

"Wheres the others?" Kanzaki ask.

"Cryptid (Izuku), Shame (Itona), and Jazz (Mei) are all in the Monitor Room. They are working with Knowledge (Ritsu) to hack the other civilian bot so they could use them to make the Hero Teams felt uncomfortable," Hara reply.

"Others are still sleeping then Chemicals (Okuda) is in the lab, probably. Toxic (Hitoshi) and other ex-members are in training room!" Muramatsu added.

"A lot was already up this early eve if we sleep late!" Kanzaki said. Muramatsu just nodded.

The breakfast will finish later, we'll just call you!" Hara said. Kanzaki said and went to Sugino's room. She want some cuddle from him.

--*--

Heroes just woke up at 10 am and most of them don't even wanted to leave their bed. But for some reason, it feels like someone is intently staring at them.

Its the reason why most of them woke up and leave their bed even if they don't want too. They all long give up in capturing the villain. So they had no plans to do much that day.

Maybe giving themselves some good rest since they are too exhausted physically and emotionally.

"Can you feel it?" Kirishima ask. They are in the common room of their Headquarters, chillin like they are not in a game.

"Yeah... Like someone is looking at us?" Toru said. Jiro started to look and tried to check but she didn't hear anything suspicious.

"Nothing is suspicious around!" Jiro said. Of course, there is nothing suspicious in nearby because those stares are from other buildings.

"Check the surveillance camera!" Shoto said. Aoyama did check and went out of their common room.

"Something is wrong, I can feel it..." Jiro said and shiver.

"Are the villains really moving now? I'm so tired! Can we just skip it until tomorrow!" Kirishima tiredly said. Momo and Kendo look to him unamused.

"Seriously? Do you think villains will listen to you? They will mess around whenever they want!" Kendo said. Toru just rolled her eyes.

"Why do you have to be so bossy and Sassy? Go do that to your classmate! You're irritating!" Toru said. She still felt bitter to the fact that Ojiro betray them. Her sour emotion clouded her mind and now she's finding some mess.