36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing

Heroes are all drain, exhausted, and losing hopes. There are still 9 days but they feel like they are running out of time.

They really are since Villain will finish the game exactly this coming sunday. They didn't even realize that most of the students are already packing things because villain team will explode a lot of building and they might get hurt.

"Why... Shishi..." Toru is definitely crying to the fact that her boyfriend betray hee and their classmates.

"We still need to do task... 50 points is the only thing we need fill!" Iida said trying to cheer up everyone.

"We finish a lot of task today... We manage to get the threshold..." Momo whisper.

"How did they manage to go in and out of our HQ? Its not just once... But multiple times... The poisoning incident, Uraraka's death... And the Monitoring Room Incident...." Jiro frustratingly said.

"Cryptid (Izuku) manage to go in my room too... H-he talk to me..." Momo whisper.

"We are only 8, we can't confront them with this number..." Kirishima whisper. All of them nodded.

"We also need to be careful. They are still have 32 members..." Kendo said. All of them nodded. They decided to just continue in doing their tasks than capturing the villain that they knew, they can't deal immediately.

--*--

Clone Stain and Clone AFO is now on their run in the city while Clone Koro-sensei is with the Class 3-E. Most of them are emotional on how realistic Koro-sensei is...

"You've been doing great... I'm proud of each and everyone of you... Nufufufu" Clone Koro-sensei said. This broke the heart of everyone in the place. Hitoshi and Mei give everyone a space to interact with them.

Its the exact words they wanted to hear from him.

"Y-yeah! We are doing our best... Sensei!" Okajima said while his tears is falling to his eyes.

"Some of the girls loves to bake sweets now. Specially Izuku... Because sweets always remind us of you! You like it a lot and even if stole some from us!" Nakamura said. She chuckle while crying as most of the girls follow.

"Those you always ship... There are some who end up together. You're really good in shipping someone!" Kimura said and laugh with others.

"Nufufufu! I told you they will end up with each other! I'm so smart!" Clone Koro-sensei said.

"You just did that because you want drama!" Kurahashi said.

"Yeah! Don't fool us, Koro-sensei! I'm sure you took mire pictures after you found out!" Okanl shouted.

"I... I'm not!" But he was holding the camera of Okajima which widen Okajima's eyes.

"Thats my camera! Oh my god! My film!" Okajima said.

"They took a picture of us! We need to get the camera!" Maehara said. They wipe their tears and ready their anti-sensei knife! Then run towards the clone of Koro-sensei who wad dodging everything.

"We can talk about this, we'll do it like a scrapbook with full of pictures... And... And decorate it with a lot of drawings!" Koro-sensei said ehile trying to bribe them.

"Take the camera!"

"My camera!"

"We'll kill you!"

"Come back here!"

"The sweets guys! Koro-sensei took them all!"

"Sensei! Thats unfair!"