37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom

Izuku decided not to use the clone of his father for today. He feared that he might actually do something that he will regret. He was having an uncontrollable rage right now and to calm down.

But he can't, its like all his regret after seeing Iida run towards where Clone Stain is pull him down. He regret doing that after the war.

--*--

Hisashi Midoriya Aka All For One is beaten black in blue in the battle field. Most of the Class 3-E is with there, had some minor injuries. Isogai and Kataoka had the most injuries but it wasn't life threatening.

"Give up, Father... I know you did this for some reason but its time to stop..." Izuku said. Looking to the destruction they did, in the area, its a surprise no one found out about their battle. He could sense All Might's team and the whole Class 1-A with some Class 1-B going to their area.

"Karma-kun, lead the whole class in our Mountain, I'll heal them later, I just need to do something..." Izuku said.

"Will you be okay, Izuku?" Nagisa worriedly said.

"Yeah, everyone here is paralyze and can't move anymore. I just need to manipulate some threads who the credits will be given to others and not us. Its too dangerous if media found out it was us who defeat the leaders and generals of Paranormal Liberation Front!" Izuku said. Karma and Nagisa understand it.

They are the shadows of the society. Their good deeds will never be seen in light and they already promise to help the society without taking credits. Izuku opens the Similar Portal of Kurogiri, he open it exactly to their mountain as Izuku look to his father.

"I'm sorry, son..." Hisashi whisper.

"We will talk the moment you are jailed. You'll be fine, Dad. I promise..." Izuku give everyone smile. It reassured them that they will be fine even if they will be captured. Izuku being an informant, he knew the drive of the heroic students. They fought nobly to their beliefs. Although they all have a short comings, he trust them to take the credits in defeating the LOV.

He thought its a perfect plan, that the class A and B will stay humble even with the title. All Might stay humble even with his title the symbol of peace was with him for almost 3 decades. He thought it was right but he miscalculate how media's will move.

Izuku teleport the class A and B in the place where the PLF generals was in. He install the time of the media and other heroes being in the place. He let the media first see the young heroes who decided to act and mobilize the paralyze PLF Generals. Most of them look nervous but act how Izuku predicted.

He thought he saw the bright future in them. Seeing their shining determination in their eyes. He believe they will be fine. The moment heroes arrive, he talk to them and explain what happen.

All Might wanted to tell Izuku that they should take the credits but Izuku refuse and wanted to stay hidden. The heroes had no choice but to give the credits to the Heroic Class students of UA. PLF Generals are all arrested and the Imperial Family is the one that imprisoned them with the doctor underground.

Because of this, the Japan slowly regain it glory. Because of this, Class 1-A and 1-B who become the class 2-A and 2-B was praised by media. People started tl admire them, giving them small gifts, giving them simple thank you.

At first they tried to explain it wasn't them who defeat the PLF. But they are the one that had been seen in the area. Media on the other hand don't care to their opinion and just say what they see. Exaggerating them to the point people believe in them.

Heroes testament didn't help. It got worst that the two class started to change without them realizing. Katsuki and the bean squad is one of those that realize. But Katsuki also could see that the bean squad was force to do everything the others do. He knew their fear, the fear of being isolated.