40: Day 6: Opposite Situation

Villains are all just chilling. Some of them just decided to stroll outside. There are still a lot of civilian bots who took the roles of students. So the Fake City is still a functioning City.

Izuku and Katsuki went down at 10 am, they are immediately surrounded by e everyone there.

"Are you okay?" Kurahashi said worriedly.

"Yeah, did you manage to take rest?" Hara ask too.

"You shouldn't pushed yourself, Izuku... You know we are here for you to lean on..." Kaede said. The girls definitely bomber him with a lot of question.

"Hep! Hep! Hep! Stop suffocating the green bean! Give space! Give space or you will be my next target!" Karma said. Everyone immediately give Izuku a space which makes him chuckle.

"I'm getting fine now, but I still felt emotionally draib to what happen yesterday. I talk to the Clone of Koro-sensei and he gave me a good advice. Kacchan and I decided to take a picnic date in nearby mountain later. Hows the operation by the way?" Izuku ask.

"I knew you'll ask about it. We finish moving them out an hour ago. Nobody from the Hero team found out. Right now they are doing the last 8 task they had in their Objectives which probably they will not finish," Nagisa said.

"Two of the last task had to do with Korotan Enterprises right?" Izuku ask and the two nodded.

"Facade (Kaede) made a good plan for them. That will surely waste their time more!" Nagisa said. Izuku smile gratefully to them.

"Sometimes try to lean on us. We knew you're strong. Stronger than us, but it doesn't make you less human. Its the reason why we created the green wire system. Use it as you can and I'm sure just like how you immediately answer us, we will do the same!" Isogai said. Izuku felt his heart flutter as he smile.

"Thank you everyone... Your words means a lot to me," he said.

"See? I told you, they will help you no matter what. You all bond together and I'm fu--ing sure will stick together what ever hardship you'll experience. They accept you even after those fu--ing revelation, what makes you think that they will feel disappointed to you?" Katsuki ask.

"No... Its not what you think..
Its just... I... I don't know..." Izuku said and sigh.

"What ever the fu-- that is, they won't leave you. Even making mistakes. Its part of being human," Katsuki said.

"Wow! Thats mature of you!" Nakamura said and dramatically sob next to Kurahashi. Kurahashi nodded and some felt awe.

"Fu-- off!" Katsuki said.

"I think it would be better if you let them eat their breakfast first and we'll continue our decoration. By the way KEM (Katsuki), Cryptid (Izuku) we'll have a pool party later, will you come?" Kataoka ask.

"We decided to watch the sunset but I guess after sunset we will join you!" Izuku said and smile.

"We'll start then and wait for you!" Sugino said. All of them nodded.

Izuku and Katsuki went to kitchen and eat their breakfast. After that, they make some light snacks for their picnic.

It only took a while before finishing it and the two went out after lunch.

Izuku and Katsuki just talk, telling stories, and basically just hanging out. They are touchy to each other will give some kisses randomly.

"Its been a while since we did this... Both of us are busy in our works and studies," Izuku said. Katsuki just nodded and hold Izuku's hand.