Y/N L/N

Y/N L/N

Age: 13-16

Birthday: 13th of April

Quirk: Spirit

Spirit is a quirk that allows the user to have the ability to communicate with spirits as well as being able to use their quirk. Once the quirk is used, it can be stored to be used over and over again, though one needs to be well acquainted with the previous owner. This allows endless amounts of quirks to be stored in one's body.

Not many quirks can be used at once by yelling out the words combined and the name of the quirks after, each quirk can only be used for 15 minutes leaving them to recover/ power back up (with the help of drinking apple juice to speed up the recovery session) within 10 minutes.

The spirits that have bonded with the user can also communicate with the user, the spirits can not be seen by anyone other than the holder of the quirk. However, they can also help in battle by defeating opponents with their quirk. Spirits come in many different shapes and sizes, which means that the user must be strong and able to carry the power of the spirits.

The quirk is activated when the user says the name of the quirk out loud as they clap their hands, though another way they can activate it is by still clapping adding the exception of saying it in their mind, though there is a risk that the quirk may not immediately react until it is called meaning that saying the quirk's name out loud would still be the best option. The spirits that work with her can also solidify themselves by saying solidify, though they still won't be visible to the human eye.

They liquify themselves by saying liquify. The spirits can also appear and disappear whenever they want to, they don't necessarily have to be called out by their names to communicate or work with them. Users can communicate with spirits by calling them forth by their name or by simple telepathy.  However, spirits can also overexert themselves by using a certain amount of their quirk which is considered an over-usage of a quirk in the girl's body, resulting in the spirits to flee or completely vanish either quickly.

Drawbacks:

-The user can only use 5 quirks at once before recharge

-Fatigue

-Ability to lose feeling in limbs

Statistics:

Power: 5/5 A

Speed: 4/5 B

Intelligence: 6/5 S

Technique: 6/5 S

Cooperation: 3/5 C

Appearance:

e/c eyes

h/c hair

h/l hair

M/N L/N-Mother of Y/N L/N

Quirk: Healing

Occupation: Surgeon

F/N L/N-Father of Y/N L/N

Quirk: Puppeteer

Occupation: Sports trainer

Y/N L/N is a young teenager who takes on a slight attitude from her brother figure, Katsuki Bakugo. Though she has a hot-tempered brother figure, she is also a very lazy, humorous, and competitive teenager. Ever since the passing of her parents, she has had a slight distrust towards heroes.  She can also be considered as a 'bad girl' or 'shy girl', she prefers to stay away from people, keep a distance, and be stoic.  However, her personality changes with who she is with.  Familiar people to her mainly get to see her cheery and goofy side.