Chapter 8

2 weeks after receiving the acceptance letter

Third person p.o.v.

There in the dark room, a h/c girl sat on her knees, bending up and down as she faced the wall. The girl had been doing this every day, twice a day. repeating the phrase a few times the moment after she wakes up and the moment before she goes to bed.

"Please don't give me the uniform. Please don't give me the uniform. Please don't give me-"

Slam

The h/c girl immediately stops what she's doing as the lights are turned on. A small chuckle is heard from the person who stood at the door as she scrambles to her feet to face the person who had prevented her from continuing with her hopefully working prayers

The person at the door sighs as Y/N adjusts to the lighting of the room as she draws the curtains. "Y/N?" The girl groans as she faces her aunt. "Do you want to come to work with me?" She looks at the lady questioningly with her arms crossed as she stands firmly.

Her aunt sighs in defeat. "Alright, alright. You got me. But seriously we need another model and you're too pretty to not have a model! So, please Y/N! For Aunt Mitsuki!" The latter nods her head as she shoots her aunt out of the room, closing the door behind her and grabbing clean clothes from the wardrobe.

"Might as well get this over with, it's not like I've never done this before." The h/c girl mutters to herself and walks to the bathroom to have a bath. Yes, indeed she has modeled before. She models for her Aunt's and Uncle's clothing line or just models for fun, though she doesn't only model for their clothing line. Sometimes there are other people who just see her walking down the street and ask her to model for them-which she has done several times before, earning her the name of Glam Gal.

I'm good at this 'side job' per se. I mean, it's not like I don't get a fair amount of money from this job. However, when she does this for her aunt and uncle, she usually does it for free. But sometimes they pay her.

Y/N steps out of the shower and quickly dries her hair after moisturizing it with conditioner, putting on a pair of beige cargo pants and a white crop top with cow prints on it as well as a pair of socks with cat paws on them.

Walking out of the bathroom to her bedroom, almost walking out the door forgetting her bag. She walks back to her wardrobe and pulls out a small bag, puts her phone and other necessary items inside, and walks out, closing the door behind me.

"Please hurry, Y/N!" She fishes her phone from the f/v/c bag and checks the time. "Coming!" She puts her phone back in her bag and walks down the stairs to the front entrance. She grabs a pair of black combat boots and buckles them before closing the front door and getting into the car that awaited her.

"Sorry for the wait, I almost forgot my bag." She buckles herself and pulls a hairbrush from her bag as she starts combing her hair whilst her aunt drives the car to the agency. Y/N ties her hair into a normal ponytail, finishing the look off with a small butterfly hair clip.

"Do you think you could maybe drop me off at the graveyard after the photo shoot? I'd like to talk with them." She hums as she keeps her eyes on the road, steering the steering wheel to the left before entering the car park.

The car comes to a halt and the h/c teenager faces her aunt. "Let's go, your uncle's probably waiting with the clothes." The teenager nods her head and follows her aunt into the massive building, entering the elevator and stopping at one of the highest floors.

"Oh! Hi Y/N!" Uncle Masaru greets the latter as she nods her head and greets him as well. "Do I wait for Saku-"

Y/N L/N p.o.v.