Chapter 10

After Quirk Apprehension Test

Third person p.o.v.

Everyone waited patiently for our homeroom teacher to show us the scores, the highest ranking average of all tests.

1. Momo Yaoyorozu

2. Shoto Todoroki

3. Y/N L/N

4. Katsuki Bakugo

5. Tenya Iida

6. Fumikage Tokoyami

7. Mezo Shoji

8. Mashirao Ojiro

9. Eijiro Kirishima

10. Mina Ashido

11. Ochaco Uraraka

12. Koji Koda

13. Rikido Sato

14. Tsuyu Asui

15. Yuga Aoyama

16. Hanta Sero

17. Denki Kaminari

18. Kyoka Jiro

19. Toru Hagakure

20. Minoru Mineta

21. Izuku Midoriya

The h/c girl let a small smile stitch to her face before removing it as she turns to see her best friend's scowl. He had gotten in fourth place, right after her. He scoffed. Y/N scanned the list from top to bottom, remembering the words of her teacher.

"The student in last place will be expelled." She mumbled, trying to worry the greenette not far away from her.

"Oh no!"

"Geez! Midoriya's going to get expelled!" The blonde chuckled, a small grin on his face.

"No! Midoriya-"

"It was a rational deception." The blond's grin vanished the moment Mr Aizawa had said those few words. "It was to make you use your quirk to its full potential. No one is going home." I hear a sigh of relief come from the greenette. I scoff and tuck my hands in the gym uniform pockets, picking at my nails from the inside, upset that the boy who did not deserve to come to this school has the chance to stay.

The h/c girl strolls to the girl's changing rooms, changing back into her cute fit from earlier today, and changes quickly. Not wanting to talk to the girl who approached her about her quirk.

The h/c girl replies, though not sentences that satisfy the curious girls.

"What's your quirk?"

"Nothing special?"

"What's the name?"

"None of your business."

"Please tell us-"

"No. Leave me alone, pinky."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The h/c girl who had been the first girl to change, packed her bag as she quickly finished her homework for the day. Taking out her phone and texting the blond that is yet to arrive in the classroom.

Letting him know that she'd be home right after she picked up her uniform.

Y/N L/N p.o.v.

I transfer the bag from the desk to my back and hold onto the straps, walking out the door and looking from side to side. Where is the staff room? I wander in random hallways, walking on different floors, all the effort only to end up in the same spot where she had begun her journey, Class 1A.