Chapter 15

After Battle Training

Third person p.o.v.

Staring at the wall, she recalls the lesson she and her classmates had not long ago, the conversation and election of the class president. The h/c girl had voted for Yaoyorozu and fell asleep after, only to wake up in time to see who had been elected as who.

Midoriya with three votes had been placed as the class president while Yaoyorozu had two votes resulting in her being vice president- though she didn't seem so happy with her role as she left the classroom for lunch very soon.

Entering the cafeteria with her best friend by her side, she walks down with tray in hand, parting when Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima, and Mina arrive. Maybe trying to sit somewhere other than these maniacs would be better. She sighs and scans the cafeteria then walks to a lonely table at the back, seating herself opposite the lonely person sitting there.

Their eyes shine as a memory flashes through her head and grins, taking a seat and eating.

Poking at her rice with her chopsticks, a questionable gasp is followed by a scoff. She looked up from her rice and stared at the person in front of her.

"What? Do I look funny or something?" She raises her chopsticks and points them in the direction of the tuft of purple hair, receiving a shake of the head in response. "Nope." She nods her head and brings the rice to her mouth, mixing it with some ebi furai.

"Just very curious as to why you want to sit here...Don't you have friends to hang out with?" She rolls her eyes.

"Maybe..." They sit in silence before Y/N brings up the topic of her memory. "How's the kitten doing..." She stares into the eyes of the lavender-haired boy, watching as a smile plasters itself onto his face.

"DId you find its owner?" He slowly shakes his head with a sad smile. "No, sadly not." A hint of sadness shows in the h/c girl's eyes as the boy quickly corrects his words.

"No worries though! I managed to find the little guy a home." Happiness flows through the girl's body as she asks the boy more questions.

"What's its name Shinso, where does the little fella live?" At this point, they both had almost finished with their meals as they both stood up to put their trays away together.

He chuckles as he places his tray away. "He lives with me now. His name's Shadow. Turns out the little guy was a stray." Y/N places her tray away, grateful that he had found the kitten a home, making their way back to their table only to be stopped by a blaring alarm.

Ring

Ring

Students were screaming, shoving, and pushing each other. The h/c girl had grabbed onto the hand of the boy with heavy eye bags and whispered to him, asking him a question.

"How to get out of here? How to get out of here..." The h/c girl continuously mutters to herself, trying to find a solution as she gets jabbed in the stomach. Perhaps she could use a puppeteer, to get the strings to get her and Shinso out of there. Worth a shot, but what if it doesn't work-screw it.

She turned to her left to look at the lavender-haired boy who had been pressed against the wall, squeezing his hand for him to listen to her.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind. But I need to use my quirk to get us out of this sticky situation." The boy shakes his head, staring at their intertwined fingers that are being held hand in hand, trying to stand still while we are being pushed around by the students.

"I can't lose you if I'm using my quirk work." Half true, half lie-it works. He nods his head as the h/c girl claps her hands together, pulling Shinso's hand as well. "Puppeteer." She muttered, slowly waiting for the feeling of the quirk to settle in. Strings, you see that pipe up there? I need you to take Shinso and me up there and hold us still until I say so.

She stared at the ceiling where the pipe was hanging, telling the boy to her left to stand still, waiting for the strings to do their job. Letting out a small short of amusement when she and the boy had been lifted into the air and away from the crowd of students.

Who knew that the strings could do that? She most definitely didn't, guess you really do learn something new every day. Sighing at her discovery as well as gaining attention from her lavender-haired buddy, who had removed his hands from hers not too long ago.

"This is cool...Cool quirk you got there, L/N..." He stares at the crowd of students below them, sighing. Wanting to ask the girl what her amazing quirk had been but stuffed the question deep down as he turned to face the girl who now had a small scowl on her face. Maybe not now.

"Thanks..." They sat on the pipe in silence, talking about Shadow every now and then until the cafeteria had been cleared out, sitting there for about five minutes as they had to listen to pure chaos.

"Everyone! Please calm down! It's just the press! No need to worry! We are in the presence of the prestigious UA High School! How can we possibly behave this way? Please return to your classrooms in an orderly fashion!" Y/N giggles as she sways her feet back and forth, holding onto the pipe for support as the male beside her lets out a low chuckle.

Student by student scurry back to their classroom and exit the cafeteria after the announcement made by the first year in her class, Four Eyes, also known as the Boy in the armor and Tenya Iida. As the cafeteria clears out, a few remaining students exit the cafeteria, all completely oblivious to the two students who had been chilling on top of the pipe during the five minutes of chaos.

"I'll get us down." The boy nods his head and holds back onto the hand he had released when they got up the pipe. Strings, take us back down, please. They obey their command and let the two teenagers down in the now empty and isolated cafeteria.

"I think it's best if Iida takes my role as class president, I don't think I'm fit to be class president after what happened at lunch today."

Said the boy stood up and walked next to the greenette, bowing to him and showing his gratitude before facing the class. "I promise to not disappoint you as your class president, fellow classmates!" The class erupts in laughter as they start chanting.

"Emergency Exit Iida!"

"Thanks, Emergency Exit Iida!" The h/c girl who had been sitting quietly in the last row rolled her eyes before whispering to herself.

"Knew that green nerd wouldn't last long with such a responsibility..."