Chapter 25

At the hospital

First-person p.o.v.

A visitor?

I nodded my head as the nurse pushed the door open completely, compared to when she had just opened a gap and peeked in.

"Hello Y/N!"

I flinched at the loud call of my name, gasping as I was pulled into a hug at an immense speed, followed by a rough ruffle to the hair.

"Oh Y/N! We missed you so much! Ugh! The house was so quiet without you!" The lady with ash blonde hair kept hugging as who I suppose her husband was and took a seat on one of the available chairs in front of the desk.

"Katsuki wouldn't stop bothering me to ask if you were okay! So was Masaru! I can't believe we can finally take you back home!" She gave a low chuckle and stopped hugging me, staring at my face as she realized that I had no expression.

"Y/N?" I slowly nodded my head, removing my view from the wall to her slightly teared-up face.

"Are you okay?" I gave her the same response whilst sitting in confusion and tugging at the hem of the hospital gown. Do I know who this lady is? And that man?

I sighed, deciding to question my thoughts.

"I'm sorry ma'am." I paused, facing her husband. "Sir, though I am not clear with who you two are? Are you a relative of mine of some sort? A close friend perhaps?" The ash-blonde lady froze, turning to face her husband, him facing her, then both of their heads turning to face the nurse who had been awkwardly standing in the corner of the room.

"You didn't tell me anything about memory loss on the phone call earlier to schedule our time to pick her up at ten past eleven!" The ash-blonde female got up from her position next to me, stomping her way to the nurse, who had been shaking in her shoes.

"I wasn't aware of any memory loss ma'am!" She squealed, bowed down, and profusely apologized as she went to get the doctor in charge of taking care of me. I picked up my phone and stared at the time, sighing and gripping it in my left hand.

"Dear me, it seems like I mixed up your daughter's medical papers with another patient of mine. Apologies Mr. and Mrs. Bakugo." The doctor left the check-up room, returning with a new pile of papers, moving to take a seat behind the desk and read some important points about my condition out loud.

"Miss L/N over here has had her blood mixed up with a chemical which has resulted in her losing her memory. It seems to be from the job of one of the villains present during the attack. The villain seems to have possessed the quirk which allows them to ooze out a chemical substance. I doubt this memory loss will be permanent, so please just try to get her used to the environment. Give her some time, I can not exactly inform you when she will regain her memory, but it shouldn't take long."

The second oldest Bakugo had been fuming as her husband had conversed with the doctors, talking about my discharge. Mrs. Bakugo leaves the room, returning a few minutes later with a f/v/c duffel bag, handing it over to me before shooing all the men out of the room.

"Just come outside this room once you're done changing, okay? After that, we'll take you back home." I nodded at the woman, taking the duffel bag from her arms and bowing to her, thanking her as she left the check-up room.

I entered the shared bathroom and placed the f/v/c duffel bag as well as my phone on the sink, skimming through it as I removed the hospital gown. Staring at myself in the mirror, I sigh. Watching a few small scars tracing down my back, barely visible.

I shake my head and pull out a pair of long green cargo pants, slipping them on as well as adding a belt and a few accessories to it before sliding a black long-sleeved crop top over my neck. Poofing out my hair and combing through it with my fingers.