Chapter 6

Age 14

Present Time

Third person p.o.v

"Hurry up Ghostie." The teenager groans as she is forcefully dragged to the prestigious high school by her best friend, unwillingly. Dragged unwillingly at an ungodly hour, according to her that is.

"Why so early?" Y/N yawns, fastening the straps of her bag as she puts her ponytail in place.

"Because this is the time they chose, and seriously. Do you even know the difference between early and late?" No response, just the sound of feet being dragged against the pavement and an annoyed scoff.

I wonder what Aunt Mitsuki is making for a snack when we return. Maybe mochi? Maybe a mini burger? Oh! Maybe a-

"Hello, fellow listeners! Welcome to UA High School!" What?

The h/c girl turns her head to try to recognize the room that she was in. A big room, a hall? A very big hall room? To her left was Katsuki and to his right was Midoriya. We were in a room full of people, many many people. The h/c girl giggled as she continued playing the guessing game.

A harsh nudge to the girl's shoulder. "Owie." She whispers, rubbing her shoulder, and looks up to be faced with ruby-red eyes that glare at her. "Shut up." It was barely audible, but Y/N realized what he meant and looked to the front and so did he.

Maybe the guessing game can continue later, for now listening is...key. The h/c girl stares at the podium where the voice hero stands in pride, continuing his explanation.

Too late for that-

"-and you with the h/c hair! Pay attention! What you are doing is extremely disrespectful! If you and that green-haired boy are just going to distract and or not pay attention, you might as well not even be here!" She jumps up from her seat and stands up, pointing and glaring daggers at the boy with rectangular glasses.

"How could you possibly say that!?" She starts off with a dramatic gasp, bringing the back of her palm to rub against her forehead as if she were insulted. "I am just trying to pay attention! You must be taking this the wrong way. It's a drawback to my quirk, four-eyes!" She drops her hand pointing at the bluenette, taking it down to her sides as she plays with her fingers.

Yes, I can be dramatic when I want to. Though I don't usually like presenting this side.

"It's a sight drawback, I can hear, sure. But I can't see, so I just look around as I listen." Chuckles come from her left as the blonde boy brings his right hand to cover his mouth, suppressing the laughs into inaudible noises, slightly sniggering.

"Oh! I am so sorry! I apologize for my accusation! Please accept my apology!"

"Now if you may, please allow Present Mic to continue with his explanation for the exam. If I'm not wrong, we ALL would like to pass the exam." She bows politely before sitting back in her seat, silently giggling as she leans her head back in the comfortable seat, leaving the bluenette speechless.

"Uh, well thank you for that! Now for the exam-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N L/N p.o.v

"Hey, mom, dad, Kai? You guys there?" I question, muttering the question to myself as I continue my stretches and await for the practical exam to begin. I was in the same area as that blue-haired boy who pointed me out, what a pity.

"Hey, sweetie."

"Hi Y/N!"

"What now?" My dad grumbles as he hovers above the ground, bringing his hand over his mouth to prevent his yawn from becoming contagious.