Chapter 20

In the central plaza

Third person p.o.v.

Pale flickers of yellow light formed every now and then over the h/c girl's neck as she lay motionless on the cold ground whilst the battle continued.

"Almost done sweetheart, just hold on."

"Let's take her to a more secure location in this place." The once ghostly hands solidified and are now carrying the h/c girl to one of the abandoned buildings in the ruin zone, having the owner of the scanning quirk scout the area, making sure that no one sees nor is in the building as the floating body of the youngest student in the dome-like training facility is placed carefully on the ground.

A warm hand cups the girl's face, squishing it together as they plant a cold kiss on her cheek. A sigh brings the three ghostly members' attention to the girl's mother.

"Done, she'll wake up in a bit. She's just out of energy." The man's large figure lifted his wife up in the air as they floated up, hugging her tight as he praised her for saving their daughter.

"You sure?"

"Absolutely." He smiled as he and his wife floated back to the ground.

"Maybe when that boy she lives with arrives to check on her, we should leave him a small note telling her that she's okay and just out of energy." The youngest spirit nodded their head, understanding most of the words she had said. Jayla sighed the moment she realized that she had spoken in English and not Japanese since she had been panicking and worrying over her cousin.

"I'll grab a piece of paper and pen, and be right back." He left no trace as he returned in less than ten seconds, placing the paper in front of the one who had suggested the idea.

"Here."

"Thank you, Kai." Said boy nods his head and adjusts the h/c girl's position as her parents stand next to the owner of a water manipulation quirk.

"I'll make it quick." Y/N's mom and dad nod their heads as she sets off to work, writing the note and magically spawning a roll of tape which she cuts and pastes onto the piece of paper and then onto the h/c girl's forehead.

"There." Jayla sighed and rubbed her hands together satisfied, before quickly jumping into the air as the ground shook, the other three spirits following her movement.

"We should head back now, she'll be safe until the heroes arrive. We can't do much like teleport her, we're almost out of time as well." Dad sighs as he points to his arms which had been glitching.

"We overused our quirks in this realm." Mom sighs but nods her head.

"We better go before we leave this planet." They all nod in agreement before floating away and vanishing, leaving Y/N in a comfortable sitting position with her back pressed against a wall.

However, it wasn't long before her unconscious body was being slowly pushed to the side by a gust of wind, her body now on the floor. Time slows down as her head hits the concrete floor, causing blood to trail down the side of her face as it had the same way it had when she had captured the villains alongside the number two hero's son.

Her body rolled over a piece of glass, coated in a chemical that had pierced her arm. Officially stopped rolling as her arm oozed out blood and crashed face-first into a wall. Having more blood from cuts all over her face as blood formed splotched over them.

The large doors of the dome-like training facility burst open with a proud class president with heroes of many ranks behind him.

"I apologize for not arriving sooner but I have arrived with some of the teachers!" The dark bluenette yelled, allowing the heroes to roam the facility but not before some low-down villains came to attack them.