Chapter 13

Battle training

Y/N L/N p.o.v.

I stand beside my best friend as Yaoyorozu converses with me, I simply nod my head and give her short simple answers ending with a small giggle or 2.

"Now I shall decide the teams by drawing lots! Everyone will be placed in groups of two- In pairs!"

"Pairs? How would that work..." Yaoyorozu whispers to Mina as Mina responds. "I don't know." The bluenette with engine boosts on his legs, raised his hand high. Asking the question that the girls had.

"All Might, how would we be divided into pairs when we are a class of 21 students." All Might's eyes widened in surprise. He had completely forgotten about the extra student, the one he had been told to specifically keep an eye on.

"Ah! Yes! Well, the student remaining will defeat another pair of students of choice!" He makes the decision as the smile on his face widens.

"Oh, very well then. Thank you, All Might!"

"No problem, Young Iida!" The large man with his blonde hair sticking out, brings out a small box. "Due to the uneven numbers! I have decided that the student who will be defeating another pair of students of their choice is going to be," He inhales and scans the crowd of students, watching all of the eyes that had been intensely gazing at him.

Third person p.o.v.

He spots the h/c girl next to the blond that he knows as Katsuki Bakugo, childhood friend, or enemy of Young Midoriya. He slowly nods his head. This way I can evaluate her quirk, and then I can report to the other faculty staff on the information I have.

All Might raised his hand, waving it from side to side above the crowd, stopping at the h/c girl who had been staring at his hand for the past few minutes, freezing when his hand had been placed on top of her head.

"Will be Young L/N!" The h/c girl nods her head and snaps out of her daze the moment All Might's hand touches her head. She used both of her hands and slowly peeled his hand off of her head. He looks at the girl in shock, why had she done that?

Students, fans, and adults even, would even do anything for a pat on the head from the number one hero. All Might masks his shock with a grin and sticks his hand in the box, slowly announcing which pairs belong to which group.

"I'm going to be moving all of you a few steps ahead! Slightly more advanced! Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside, however, most evil-doing takes place indoors! Think about it, backroom deals, home invasions, anything! Intelligent villains and criminals prefer to stay hidden."

"Though the best training is what you get on the battlefield! But remember, you aren't going against robots this time! You are going to fight against others! Actual people!"

"Will you be deciding on which team wins?" Yaoyorozu raises her hand in the air, bringing it down when he nods his head.

"How much can we hurt each other?" Y/N uses her elbow and knees him in the abdomen, receiving a slap to the back of her head in return. S

he scowls and slaps him back before listening to what the number one hero has to say. All Might looks in the direction of the two and sighs, shaking his head and soon acting as if he had seen anything happen between the two teenagers.

"Are we going to be threatened with expulsion?" All Might sighs and shakes his head at the questions.

"This is how today's battle training will work!" Students at the back of the crowd make their way closer to the front.