Chapter 26

Earlier that day at UA

Third person p.o.v.

"Apologies for calling you this early in the morning to my office Mirio."

"It's no big deal Principal Nezu!" The bright blonde stood by the desk, taking a seat as he opened his mouth once more.

"So, am I in trouble? I could've sworn that I did not do anything wrong on my way to school or during the past few days!" The principal chuckled and stood up from his chair onto the table to directly face the third year.

"None of the above Mirio," The response made one of the strongest third years sigh in relief as he pressed his hands together, casually bouncing his legs up and down, clearly in a happy mood.

"So! Then what can I do for you, Principal Nezu?"

"Spot on, Mirio." The Principal chuckled, scooting closer toward the edge of his desk.

"There will be a student arriving at UA whilst your homeroom begins," Principal Nezu paused, closely watching as the blonde processed the information and got the idea.

"And you would like me to take them to their classroom as soon as they arrive?" He tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"Close Mirio, close. However, I would like you to take this student with you for all your classes and return them back here at the end of the day. You think you're up for the job?" The blonde's eyes lit up as he stared at the principal before the clock.

"Gladly!" He got up from the chair and stood still. "I knew I could trust you with this job Mirio, I knew that they'd be safe with one of the strongest and most responsible heroes-in-training."

"No problem Principal Nezu! Bust as you can tell," Mirio points at the clock and starts walking towards the exit.

"I've got to head to my class for at least the beginning of homeroom!" The principal stands up, jumps off him, and walks to open the door for his fellow student.

"Hold on! Can you tell me something, like their class or age?" Principal Nezu sighed, stretching his tiny fur-coated arms.

"You'll figure it out Mirio, think of it as a little mission and that you need to gain as much possible information as you can to help communicate with the victim or suspect. I'll call you through the speakers when they arrive, thank you Mirio."

"No problemo! Bye!"

"Bye Mirio."