Chapter 1

Age 3

Third person p.o.v

"Come here, princess!" The little girl ran as fast as she could to her father who had his arms held wide open. His wife chuckled as she flipped the patty on the grill. The sizzling sound of the patties on the grill and the birds singing was a lovely day to wake up to after a long afternoon nap.

The h/c girl was raised in the air and was tossed up and down, giggling like a child on a sugar rush. Her father gave her a piggyback ride to where his wife was, next to the grill, they smiled as the child's father handed the girl to her mother.

The mother gladly took her baby girl as she swapped tasks with her husband. "Guess who's coming over later!?" She poked at her daughter's cheeks as the little girl tried swabbing her mother's hands away.

"Aunt Mitsuki and Uncle Masaru! They'll bring Katsuki along though!" The little girl's face lit up at the name of her best friend, her best friend who was two years older than she was. She was 3 and her best friend, Katsuki Bakugo, is the age of 5. The phone rang and her mother placed Y/N on the ground, rushing to answer the phone.

Y/N stood up and ran to her dad, making grabby hands at him. He smiled down at the girl and picked her up, telling her random stories as he made cool sound effects.

"And then- Kaboom! The building exploded and All Might saved the day! And guess what!? He did all that with a smile on his face!" The girl in his arms giggled as she followed his arm movements and joined in on his voice expressions.

Ding

Dong

There goes the doorbell. "I'll get it!" The h/c girl's mother yelled from the living room. The little girl's eyes lit up as she told her dad to place her on the ground, in hopes of her best friend arriving. She walked a few steps from the backyard towards the small built-in playground that her parents had installed for her.

She ran to the swings and patiently waited for her best friend to arrive. Chattering came from the living room soon followed by laughter. Dad was setting up the table, and calling his child's name.

"Y/N, dear princess. Do you think you could maybe help me set up the table!" She jumped off the swings and ran towards her father.

"Yes, I can!" She grabbed the tissues and placed them neatly near the plates. She was pacing around in her favorite f/v/c sandals and blue sun dress. Her hair was a messy space bun that her mom had done for her earlier in the morning.

She was laying the knives down when she shrieked. She dropped the knives onto the table and screamed as she was lifted into the air, tears starting to form in her eyes as she tried squirming out of the hands of the person holding her captive.

"Oh dear Y/N, please don't cry baby. It's just me! Aunt Mitsuki!" The lady flipped the girl in her arms around, at the sight of her Aunt's face she calmed down, laying her head in the crook of her aunt's neck.

Mom and Dad were talking to Uncle Masaru and Katsuki as the small girl was being carried by Aunt Mitsuki who walked her to the swings of the backyard.

"You know," Y/N looked up at her, she was in a pair of black jeans and had a fancy white jacket covering her. "Katsuki was excited to see you again. Why don't you go talk to him? Hold on- I'll call him over." She took a deep breath in and looked in the direction of her son.

"Katsuki Bakugo! Come here right now!" The little boy with spiky ash blond hair walked towards his mother with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Go play with Y/N." She tells him as she smacks the back of his head. He groans as his mother walks away, leaving only the two children at the swings.

"Let's go play in the sandbox!" Y/N exclaimed, dragging Katsuki with her. They played and played, building small sand castles, and small towers of different sizes. They were chatting away until the youngest Bakugo brought up a very special topic to him.

"Did you get your quirk yet? Because I did!"

"Woah! Really! That's so cool! What is it!?" The h/c girl with messy space buns shakes the blonde boy's arm as he drags her out of the sandbox. She pats her blue sundress, removing any grains of sand.

"It's an explosion quirk! Cool, isn't it?" He smirks at her as she nods her head. "Hopefully I'll get mine very soon! And it'll be cool like yours!" He looks at Y/N and gasps, throwing his arms up in the air, sparking a few more explosions.

"No way! Mine will be better than yours!" He giggled as he formed more explosions in the palm of his hands, chasing her around the small playground.

"Y/N! Katsuki! Food's ready!" We ran to the table at the call of our names, sitting at the table waiting for the food to be placed on our plates. Aunt Mitsuki handed out the salad bowls as Mom brought the burger buns.

We all were in the background for hours, hours until sundown. Katsuki and Y/N went to play on the swings as both their parents were talking away at the outdoor dinner table. Y/N's father left the dinner table, helping Mom carry away the dirty plates and empty dishes.

Aunt Mitsuki and Uncle Masaru hugged little Y/N as they bid her goodnight, calling out to her parents to inform them that they were leaving. The girl stood at the door, waving with her parents standing behind her, officially ending their dinner with the Bakugo's.