Chapter 14

In the monitor room

Third person p.o.v.

The h/c girl had been sitting in a squat, pressing her hands together and watching the battle unfold. The two teenagers were at each other's necks, bloody and bruised. She stood up and sighed, getting up and leaving to go to the bathroom only to return with the same bored face as before.

"You know the plan, Jayla." The ghostly family member nodded her head and vanished, solidifying herself once she entered the building only for Y/N to see.

Y/N sees her cousin with a notepad, laying on the ground as she presses her ear against the ground, writing as she turns to lay on her back, appearing next to the h/c girl as an explosion goes off in the building.

"Wow! A sneak attack is not manly bro!"

"Midoriya dodged him!"

"What kind of man pulls a cheap attack like that?"

"Wow...what brute force."

"Where did he go!?" The h/c girl walks to the opposite side of the room, facing towards the wall as her back faces the rest of the class as they watch through the screen.

"Thanks, Jayla. I owe you one." Y/N smiles at her mixed cousin as the latter returns the smile, receiving the notepad that she had been using during the battle. "No problem Y/N! I got so bored anyway! Let me know when you have something fun for me to do again!" The h/c girl nods her head, bringing her hand to the floor and waving.

Y/N sighs and brings the notepad closer to her chest as she still faces the wall, flicking through the pages with a slight scowl. Everything that had been written inside the notepad was the conversation between the once childhood friends during the battle.

"What's the matter Deku? Afraid to stand up and fight like the coward you are!?" She brings her hands to cover her ears as she can hear her best friend's voice echoing throughout her head.

"I figured you'd do this! Run! Run Uraraka!"

"I wanna hurt you so bad that they'll have to stop the fight!" Pictures of the certain scene flash through the h/c girl's mind as it had on the screen not long ago. She sighs, what does she expect? Though she should be used to it at this point, so why does she feel slight guilt towards the greenette that had lied to both her and the ash blond?

"Young Bakugo! Stop that! You're not supposed to kill the young lad!" The h/c girl is knocked out of her daze as she looks in the direction of where the number one hero shook his head, bringing the mic closer to his mouth.

"Pull one more move like that, or that move again and your team will be disqualified, Young Bakugo!" Walking back to where the other students stood, she made her way next to the male ravenette who had saved her from the purple toddler who had now been roaming freely, calling for Jayla to return.

"Jayla..." She whispered to herself as the male ravenette turned to face her, tilting his head to the side and asking her a question. "Oh, nothing Sero." The ravenette nods his head and looks back at the screen. The friendly cousin appears and questions the h/c girl for calling out to her.

"Why am I here? Do I need to go check on the battle again?" Y/N brushes away the frantic questions whilst shaking her head, oblivious to the eyes that had been watching her from afar as she spoke in another language.

"No need, I just need you to take the notepad back." The blond nods her head and sticks her hand out as she activates her quirk and makes a water lasso, pulling the notepad towards her.

"Thanks, Jayla." The latter waves and disappears, with a returning wave that had been facing the floor as well as her head.

"Young Midoriya and others who are injured! Please make your way to Recovery Girl's office!" Y/N lifts her head and sighs. Time for the next few battles.