Chapter 19

In the Landslide Zone

Third person p.o.v.

The h/c girl slowly opens her tightly shut eyes to be met with her savior, the one who she claims to have saved her from instant death as she remains carried bridal style.

"Hello?" Y/N jumps back into reality and nods her head, turning to look up at the owner of the deep yet monotone voice.

"I had asked a question and it would be polite to respond, L/N." Said girl shaking her head as the boy slowly put her down. Slowly standing up to thank her savior whilst dusting invisible dirt and grime off of her hero costume, bowing to the teenager.

"Thank you-" She removes herself from her positioned bow and drops her jaw slightly at the boy's face.

Fascinating.

Rare eye colors, heterochromatic eyes, in fact, one blue and the other grey. Split hair as well, one side red and the other white.

"L/N?" The h/c girl jolts.

Y/N L/N p.o.v.

"Oh. Sorry." The boy with red and white hair shakes his head. "It's no problem. But I hope you do realize that we are not here alone." I take one step towards him to ask him what he meant only to be harshly pulled by the hand and pressed against said male's back, to be left with a small scratch on my forehead that had blood trickling down it.

"Be careful." I nod my head and thank him once more, stepping aside as he freezes villains and interrogates them. I rush in different directions and make a water whip, tying a few nearby villains together, and choking them as I lift them in the air.

Ignoring their faces that were starting to turn blue as they gasped for air through the water chokehold.

"It's pathetic for you adults to lose a fight against children." I keep my grasp on the water whips and look in the direction of Endeavor's son, walking closer with the captive villains as he motions me to come towards him.

I raised the villains in my grasp and hovered them slightly above the villains that he had captured, all of whom were frozen until their necks.

"Scatter and torture us to death," He pauses, motioning to the hovering villains on top of the frozen ones.

"We are more than capable of ending each life of yours, watching silently as you take your last breath instead of the main goal," I added, keeping my hands in front of me as I held on to the whip.

The heterochromatic boy and I stand there in silence before he speaks up. "At this rate, the cells in your body are slowly starting to die." He scoffs as he stares down at the villains he held captive, nudging my shoulder softly as he points at the sickly blue villains.

"As well as you lot, these water whips are no ordinary whips." I walk around the villains, talking to them as Todoroki freezes more. Stopping as I watch in fascination with the way his quirk works. "I can change them into any form I want, sooner or later you will die from the impact. Though if you were to make it alive," I kicked a stone, smirking as I tugged on the water whip. Listening to their painful gasps of air.

"You'd survive with neurological damage." Todoroki finishes off the last few villains by knocking them out, making his way to my side, and turning to face me before the villains.

"Tell us, how do you think you can kill All Might?" He had his right foot in front of him and his left foot behind, standing with his hand poised by the villains, holding it near their faces as he stood sideways as one would do with archery.

The sound of shortened breaths was the only available answer that the two teenage students of the prestigious hero school got.

I tugged at the water rope, glaring at them as they dangled in the air, trying to claw their way out of the water rope.