Chapter 7

2 weeks after the entrance exams

Third person p.o.v.

"Katsuki Bakugo! Go get the mail!" Groans and the sound of stomping against the stairs echo throughout the home of the Bakugos. "Why the hell do I have to do it old hag!?" An offended scoff comes from the female that had called the hot head down. "Because I said so, and-"

Smack

"Don't call me an old hag!"

"Just get the door!"

Complaints are heard but the ruby-eyed ash blond still complies, making his way out the door and to the mail slip where letters were piled and sticking out, refraining from anymore getting in. He takes them and walks back to the house, reading the titles of each letter, perking up at one of the two titles on the envelopes.

He closes the door behind him and yells. "It's the bills! And-"

Thud

The adults of the Bakugo household come rushing into the living room to check on the commotion. They sigh and walk back into the kitchen, but not before taking the letters for them with them.

The sound of giggles and odd cackles came from the latter who had decided to place themselves upon her brother figure.

Ever since Y/N had joined the Bakugo family, she had been waking up at the perfect time to creep up to Bakugo and jump on his back. Effectively landing him with his face first to the floor with her sitting or laying on him, hugging him from behind, and greeting him.

The blond groans as he tries shoving the girl off of him, but can't because she is gripping onto him. "Get off of me Ghostie!" The girl younger than him whines and softly punches his back. "Why?" She whines, dragging out the 'y'.

"Get off or you won't get the letter!" She freezes. "Huh? What letter?" he mumbles to herself, bringing her finger to rub her chin in thought. She awaits his answer as she adjusts the straps of her f/v/c crop top.

He chuckles as an idea pops into his head. The h/c girl moves to sitting criss-cross applesauce on the boy's back. He smirks and makes a side push-up, allowing the h/c girl to fall onto the floor. "Oof!" She lay flat on her back as she faced the ceiling, too lazy to get up, she called for her brother figure to help her up.

"Help me!" The ash blond stands up and scoffs, flipping Y/N the bird as he walks up the stairs. The girl scrambles to her feet, tailing after the boy who stopped in front of his bedroom door due to the h/c girl continuously poking his back.

"Ugh, leave me alone Ghostie!"

"No! Not until you answer my question!" He sighs and turns around to face the girl he occasionally calls Ghostie.

Y/N L/N p.o.v.

"Is it a normal letter? Where did you get it from? Does it say where it's from? Did you get one too? Can I have my letter-" I rub my forehead, a small pink bump forming at the roots of my h/c hair.

"Shut up." He walks into his room and I follow him to the entrance, not wanting to enter. He groans and motions me to come forward, but I lean forward still not wanting to walk into his room. He sighs and faces me, handing me the letter. Then he smirks, I tilt my head to the side with my face still leaning forward.

I wait in anticipation as his lips slightly parted, as if he wanted to say something to me. But the only thing that happened was his smirk enlarging, leaving me confused.

Slam

"Owie!" I rub my nose as Bakugo slams his bedroom door into my face. I stare at his door and kick it furiously. "Beetch!" I walk back to my room, closing the door behind me and sighing. I walk up to my mirror and examine the small pink bump on my forehead. I toss the letter on my bed and walk back to the mirror to examine my