Chapter 18

The same day

Third person p.o.v.

"I can't believe it..."

"Villains!" A whisper yell came from the pinkette who had been standing not too far away from the ash-blond, redhead and me. "How?" The h/c girl turned to her right to face the redhead.

"How could they have gotten in?" He brings his hand to his chin, thinking deep in thought.

"What about the trespasser sensors? Aren't those supposed to be working!?" Yaoyorozu cries out from the back next to the pinkette, hoping to gain the attention of the rescue hero.

"Yes! We have them but..." Thirteen replied, stepping back to defend the students behind them.

"Are the villains only here, or all around the school!?" The h/c girl raised her voice, shocking everyone but the ash blond and greenette. Getting ready as she prepares to clap her hands.

"It doesn't matter! If the sensors didn't detect them, it means that someone has a quirk to stop it!" Mr. Aizawa turns to face Y/N as she nods her head in response and he once more turns to face the crowd of piling villains.

"An isolated area away from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They may be fools but they are most definitely not dumb." The ash blond scoffs at the assumption of the boy with half-white and half-red hair.

"This surprise was carefully planned with some sort of goal behind it." He ends his assumption by brushing the strands of red and white hair off of his face.

The h/c girl kept her hands hovering away from each other, not too far yet not too near, keeping her eyes fixed on the crowd of villains.

Wasn't All Might supposed to be here? She thought, squinting her eyes as more people exited the purple portal. She jolts up as she is pieces two and two together. Are they here for All Might? Shaking her head, she turns to face her homeroom teacher who had called out to the rescue hero.

"Thirteen! Prepare the evacuation!" He yells from his defensive stance. "We have to somehow communicate with the school! These villains know something to counteract the sensors!" He pauses before continuing, taking a step forward towards the crowd of villains, trying to count how many that have exited the portal.

"Kaminari!" The blonde with a black streak of lightning perked up at the sound of his name, ready to answer his homeroom teacher before the man himself beat the young teenager to it.

"It could be possible that someone in the crowd could have a radio-wave-based quirk! Try contacting the school with your quirk, too!" The man yells, not looking at the nodding blond.

Sighing before jumping down to the crowd of villains. "Wait! Are you going to fight all of those villains yourself!?" Midoriya shouted in concern for his teacher. "With that many villains, even if you can erase their quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing villains after erasing the enemy's quirk! Wouldn't a frontal battle be-"

"You can't be a hero with just one trick, Midoriya!" He yells back to the greenette. "Thirteen! I'm leaving it to you!" Thirteen nods their head as Mr Aizawa dives into the crowd of villains leaving his fellow students to remain behind the rescue hero.

The students of Class 1A watched from afar as Mr Aizawa brought each incoming villain out of commission, using his quirk to help him erase their quirks. Dodging from left to right, blows to the body of the villains, he rushes to where the crowd of villains awaits near the fountain.

The h/c girl stood in her spot, hands on her hips as she sassily flipped her hair. "Seems like All Might isn't going to be here, isn't he?" She lets out a small giggle. "Late as always, never changes." She ignores the pair of eyes that had been watching her ever since she stepped foot out of the bus shifts her facial muscles and remains stoic, not bothering to look at the person who had been staring at her.

"Guys come on! Let's go!" The ravenette with tape dispensers yells from the front of the crowd, gaining the attention of the ash blond, redhead, and h/c girl. Kirishima took hold of the h/c girl's hand, ignoring the fact that she had flinched, emitting a gasp to come from the h/c girl.

The ash blond to her left sighed and ripped her hand out of the redhead's grip, leaving him in confusion as Y/N sighed, rubbing her hand that had been squeezed tightly. The redhead runs to catch up with the class, with the two best friends tailing behind.

Joining the rest of the class, we only ran a few meters before a purple portal swirled in front of us. Thirteen had held their right hand out, using it to protect the students.

"I won't let you." A male voice says from the portal, showing themselves as a misty figure, flowing as the wind swayed it from side to side.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all, we are the League Of Villains. It may be presumptuous, but we have invited ourselves into the somewhat home of the heroes and heroes in training. UA High School, All Might, The Symbol Of Peace, for him to take his last breath." The h/c girl who's hand had still been held by the ash blond scoffed. She had about the right idea, though, the question is. Why do they want to kill All Might?

The mist figure expanded itself, creating a larger purple portal, spreading out.

"Though," The mist figure pauses. "I believe that All Might is or should have been here... what a shame. Has there been some sort of change?" The h/c girl claps her hands, shifting them to the side and muttering the word puppeteer, snapping her fingers directly after.

Having her index fingers pointed out and is ready to control the strings. "No matter." The shades of black and purple fog expand as the neon yellow eyes burn into the skulls of the students.

"Well, since he is not here. I still have my part to play." All of a sudden, Bakugo and Kirishima jump out from the front of the group and attack the mist figure, including the h/c girl in the attack.

She chooses to latch strings onto the mist figure's metal neck brace to try to pull him towards her direction as the boys set explosions and throw punches with hardened limbs.

Explosion after explosion, the mist figure remains in the same exposition, floating and left unharmed.

"Oh dear me, that is quite dangerous. That's right, even though you are all still children, you are excellent golden eggs."

"No! Move away you two!" Thirteen yells from her position, oblivious to the youngest student of the class who had been aiding the two boys who had just attacked.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" The h/c girl gasps in shock as a portal appears underneath her as well as another student not far away from her, resulting in her accidentally snapping her fingers and releasing her hold on the mist figure's and her quirk.

Seeing a different scenery emits a short squeal from her throat as she claps her hands and mumbles the word water manipulation to herself as she squints her eyes shut, holding her hands together as she wraps them around herself, looking as if she were praying.

The blue sky that she sees from the glass windows slowly gets smaller as whips of her h/c hair hit her face, defying the laws of gravity as they flicker in small movements.

She turns her body as she now faces the ground, squinting her eyes shut as she inches closer and closer to the ground. She brings her hands to her side and she shakes them from side to side as if she were saying no.

The color brown slowly welcomes her as she takes a small peek and closes them shut once more. Preparing herself to fall onto the cold hard ground-

"You could have used your water quirk to form a small platform or cushion so that you wouldn't have injured yourself, you know? I believe that from what I have observed, you are more than capable of doing so in a fight or flight situation."