My lover's dream

Synopsis:

Character: Jenn Lopez and Ryan Mondragon

Setting: Philippines

Languages: Filipino

Plot:

There is a family that is happy and prosperous living in their small home.

They are poor but their home is happy and full of love.

This couple is Alissa Lopez and Lito Lopez.

Alissa Lopez is a saleswoman in their small shop she sells snacks and various dishes.

Like fried banana also makes banana cake.

And Lito Lopez is a jeepney driver.

Even though they are poor, they are also able to survive on their daily needs.

This couple is kind and godly, and even though they have a job on weekdays they never forget to go to church.

They have one daughter, she Jenn Lopez.

Jenn is 15 yrs old, and attends public school.

She is a junior high school student but Jenn is a kind and smart child.

So she has a lot of friends and someone is also jealous of her so that's where Jenn starts to get into fights.

"Mom, I have news for you and dad!"

Jenn was in a hurry to tell her mother.

Jenn, is from their school so she is happy that she has something to tell her mom and dad.

"Son, you're wondering what that is?"

His mother's answer.

"Mom, you two and dad need to hear before I start what I'm going to say."

Jenn replied to her mother and the joy was obvious on her face because she was smiling.

"I'm still excited to find out right away son, your father isn't here yet."

Alissa said to her son.

"Mom, this is good news so you and dad need to hear."

Jenn's tenderness to her mother.

"Wait a minute, son, I'll call your father. Where is he now?"

Alissa called her husband Lito Lopez, Alissa picked up her mobile phone.

"Ring ...."

The sound of Lito's mobile phone ringing.

"Hello .. dear__"

Alissa's words were cut short because Lito spoke immediately.

"Hello, dear why did I call you home."

Lito's answer to Alissa.

And Lito dropped his wife's call on the other line.

Because he doesn’t hear it much because he drives and a lot of cars.

That he met, just a few minutes later Lito arrived at their house.

Just outside the house, Lito could smell the fragrant and delicious food that Alissa was cooking.

"Hmmmmm..the scent ahhh, it's expensive like there's an occasion ahhh because you're cooking a delicious dish."

Lito's.

"Honey, change your clothes and get dressed. Our son has news for us. So I cooked a delicious dish to celebrate. The good news that our son will tell us."

Alissa Said to Lito.

The couple is happy even though only pickled chicken with them is a special dish for their family.

"Where is our dear son, maybe he will report that he did something bad at their school. And he will be kicked out so that's good news for him!"

Lito's negative thoughts on his daughter Jenn.

"Yes dear, maybe that's because our son doesn't want to go to that school. Because he doesn't want to go to school anymore, and will just come with you to get wet."

Alissa's answer to Lito.

Lito and Alissa think negatively of Jenn.

Until he heard what his two parents were talking about.

"Mom, Dad, I can hear everything you're saying. Mom, maybe what you're cooking will burn. It's a pity I'm still hungry."

Jenn said to her two parents.

Jenn sat down near the table and waited for her mother to serve.

His father stepped aside, to calmly ask him what good news he would say.

Her mother also approached and Jenn was in the middle. Because they want to know the truth because they have a lot to think about.

"Dad, mom, what can I say to you ... I was chosen to take the exam and when I pass I will be transferred to your dream school."

"Isn't it! His dream is for me to study in a private school? And when I pass my full scholarship to that school until I graduate junior high school and senior high school."

"And your dream will come true for me, and my father won't have to spend the night just to save a lot of money for my tuition fees at that school."

"And you, you won't wake up early just to shop and play games with our neighbors, just to save on my tuition fee."

Jenn's long explanation to her two parents.

"Ss__we're so happy son, we're finally proud to be with our neighbors. Because Alamo Son, the Saint Paul Minnesota State University school that school is known as that school."

Jenn’s new school, and here she meets the stuck Ryan.