Friends forever

Chapter : 21

Ryan didn’t miss what the two did to Jenn, so he called it and reported it to the school faculty. The two apologized as they almost knelt down in front of Jenn, they admitted the truth of why they were angry with Jenn.

Because she was jealous of Jenn because they had been paying attention to Ryan for so long they didn’t even notice it.

But Jenn, who is poor and just new to school gets a lot of attention for her. Even Karl, Jenn's friend, was worried about what had happened to her because she had only been gone for a few days.

So the two were reprimanded for doing bad things to Jenn, and they were punished with a two -week suspension for not being able to go to school first.

And their parents went and apologized for the wrong done by their son and told Jenn and Jenn's parents that they were the ones who apologized for their son's sin.

And if Jenn's parents don't give an argument, the suspension of the two will continue. But because Jenn was kind and obvious on the faces of the two who regretted what they had done wrong, Jenn forgave them.

And Jenn also felt sorry for their parents who also apologized to her. And Jenn asks that this never happen again.

And both Lea and Julia are happy because they are no longer suspended from school, but they still haven't lost their plan to expel Jenn from campus.

And Jenn and Analiza are back to normal, they've been together twice. Even though Jenn has forgiven Julia and Lea, Ryan still won’t miss what they did to Jenn. So he talked to the two,

"Later after class we'll meet in a tree, next to campus you two I'll tell you something."

Julia and Lea are nervous about what Ryan said because they know they will be reprimanded for what they did to Jenn. But a long time before they left school, a plan was being prepared to tell the two.

So they didn’t hesitate to go where the place Ryan said was. Jenn is looking for Ryan because she will say goodbye here because she will be home early because her dad will pick her up.

But she couldn't see Ryan, she was wondering because just now she couldn't see Ryan, she went to Analiza who was supposed to go home to ask if she saw Ryan.

"Analiza, did you see Ryan?"

"Earlier I didn't notice Ryan Jenn, why are you looking for him?"

"Analiza, it's impossible that he doesn't say he's going home, are you going home? Because I'll look for him first, maybe just somewhere."

"Jenn, wait! I'll join you later when I get home,"

Ryan's two friends are worried that something might have happened to him. But Jenn couldn't think of that because she knew Ryan wasn't just alone.

Jenn saw Jenn's two friends, who seemed to be waiting for her outside the gate.

"Luis, did you see Ryan?"

Jenn asked,

"Ohhh it looks like my friend has something on you ahhh!"

Ronald said,

"What are you, you'll think Ryan and I are just friends, and he's not like him. Did you see Ryan when we left."

Disgusted Jenn said to Ryan's two friends.

“Don’t worry Ryan was just there in the tree, talking to the two naughty students,Jenn knows you're the reason he did that, so I thought you were the one changing Ryan's behavior. "