The secret way Jenn and Ryan feel about each other

Chapter: 40

The former fun returned to Jenn and Ryan, because they were able to express their true thoughts, Jenn released more than six years, her secret to Ryan.

And because of Ryan’s love for Jenn, it’s easy for him to forgive the woman who left him.

And Ryan could easily understand why Jenn had left him, Ryan came home with a smile on his face, Ryan opened the door of their house, and he saw his mommy and daddy.

She was crying and sadness was obvious on their faces, because of her departure,

"Mom, Dad! Why are you sad?"

Ryan said,

The couple was surprised, because they knew that Ryan's voice was what they heard, they turned their backs and they saw Ryan, who was standing behind them and carrying a large bag.

"Son, you are!"

Surprisingly Laila says,

"Mom, I didn't leave because__

And Ryan couldn't continue what he was going to say, and Laila hugged him as John watched them Ryan's Daddy.

"Don't talk son, I know the truth sorry son if I was carried away by my greed, and I was blinded by luxury and became greedy for a lot of money.

"No, I thought you were hurting me."

Laiza said as she hugged Ryan, and cried. John came over, and he hugged his mother.

Ryan feels happy because, many years later their family has become bou, and his parent has changed a lot because of the trial that came to their family.

Ryan entered his room and looked at the picture of his supposed child. Even though Laiza's son was not Ryan's real child, he loved her as if he were a real child.

Ryan picked up his phone and called Laila because he wanted to say hello to baby when it was mosta.

Ringing twice and Laiza answered immediately.

"Hello, is that you my wife?"

Laiza's answer and Laiza didn't think that she and Ryan were separated so she still called Ryan husband.

"Laiza, don't joke like that because you know we're separated, and I called to say hello to baby if he's okay."

Ryan's response,

"Ryan, our son will be happy if he sees as he grows up that bou his family."

Laiza replied,

"Don't want Laiza to be more elevated than being my father to your child, because even though I'm not her blood relative, I loved her as if she were my real child."

Ryan said and he hung up his phone, because Ryan didn't want to interrupt Laiza's conversation, because all the cheating that Laiza had done to him was coming back more and more.

Ryan wanted to see the baby but he thought the situation would be complicated when they met again. Ryan called Jenn, because he wanted to talk to her even for a moment, just a moment later Jenn answered Ryan's call on the phone,

"Hello,"

Jenn said and placed the phone to her ear,

"Jenn, where are you?"

Ryan said,

"It's okay, I'm you, how are you? Did you get home safely?"

Jenn says,