Fake friends

Chapter: 17

Jenn got the mobile phone number of Ryan's friend Luis, So he was hesitant to just call or message him, but he was embarrassed and didn't know how to start asking Luis about Ryan.

Jenn goes round and round looking for a Way and how to ask Luis, about Ryan. Never mind, Jenn thought and picked up her cellphone and looked at Luis' number. Jenn didn't hesitate and texted Luis.

"Hi I'm Jenn Lopez! I just want to ask you if Ryan is gone, is he okay? And did he wake up?"

Jenn was hesitant if she sent but she didn't realize that she hit send. Jenn was nervous at Luis' reply, Luis' cellphone immediately rang and he looked at the new message.

And he wondered about the new number. He didn't pay attention right away because maybe he only knew girls. But he thought he didn't immediately call the message and call a new number.

So he took his number again and read the message. She laughs and is happy reading Ryan's message, Ryan's parents aren't there because they bought something outside.

And they were the only three left in Ryan's room, Luis and Ronald.

"Father, are you smiling? Maybe you'll meet again later?"

Ronald said,

"You can't believe the one who messaged me."

" Who is that?"

Ronald asked,

"Father! Jenn–"

Luis could not continue what he was going to say. Ryan immediately grabbed his cellphone and made sure that what he said was true.

He saw Jenn's message, and his smile reached heaven. Ryan is happy and Jenn can't forget him either, but he wonders why he's still texting so he can go to the hospital.

What Ryan thinks or maybe his foot hurts so he can't walk. Ryan's thoughts were purely negative, but for him he was happy and Jenn didn't ignore him.

Luis and Ronald looked at each other because they didn't want to think that Jenn and Ryan knew something. But it's impossible because they know the woman will choose Ryan's parents and Laiza is what she wants.

Ronald and Luis don't want to think what they think of Ryan.

"Father, did you admit it to us? Are you hiding something about the mysterious girl Jenn?

Ronald asked, Ryan just smiling at them. And Ryan took Luis 'cellphone and he took Jenn's number to delete Jenn's number on Luis' cellphone.

Ryan replied first,

"I'm okay, and can you please don't text my friend's numbers. Here you can reply to me, not their number. It's Ryan.''

After Ryan's message, Jenn sat and waited for Luis 'reply, but finally his phone rang and it was probably Luis' reply to him.

Jenn immediately looked at her cellphone and saw Luis' number replying. He read it right away, he was just surprised he didn't expect a reply from him.

Ryan texted and even gave his number to Jenn, Jenn just smiled and whenever Ryan was really rude even though he was sick.

Jenn was happy and smiled as she couldn't understand but suddenly what Ryan's mother told her came to her mind.

"That's good and okay? Thank you so much again I thought you wouldn't wake up!''

After Jenn's message, Ryan woke up when his cellphone rang because he had been waiting for Jenn's message on him. He was planning to call but he didn't want to make it easy to get.