Ryan and Jenn are together at the party

Chapter: 24

Ryan was restless, and he seemed embarrassed to talk to Jenn, because he couldn't quite imagine that Jenn had grown up so much tonight.

"Ryan, isn't it embarrassing that what I'm wearing doesn't seem to matter to me, and my body is so out?"

"Okay, it looks human!"

And Ryan smiled as if annoyed at Jenn,

"No, actually Jenn you're so pretty right now,"

Jenn’s fun but not the one who cares because she doesn’t want Ryan to know how she really feels. Because Jenn, it seems like during the time she and Ryan have been friends, she seems to be falling in love with it.

And so is Ryan, Ryan just doesn't want to admit it because he doesn't want to get hurt again. So he doesn't want to be honest about his feelings until he doesn't have the courage to flirt. Thirty minutes ago they arrived at the venue where Ryan's Tito's party was being held.

Ryan parked and they got off, Ryan got off first and Ryan opened Jenn. Ryan put Jenn's hand on his, and they walked together on the red carpet.

Everyone looked at them as if a princess and a prince were walking. Julia and Lea see Jenn with Jenn, they are not where Jenn got an expensive dress. Julia came over and greeted both Ryan and Jenn, and all of Ryan’s acquaintances introduced Jenn to her cousins ​​and all her relatives.

Jenn is embarrassed, but doesn’t care because Ryan has already told her not to embarrass her. Jenn's heel almost stumbled her because she wasn't used to being out and revealing it, Jenn's foot was already sore, so she made a Way to sit up and leave Ryan. He pretended he went to the restroom,

"Ryan, I'll leave you first. I'll just go to the restroom!"

"Come with me!"

"Just don't, thank you!"

"Okay, all right you'll just turn right away."

And Jenn just smiled, and Ryan's companions didn't lose sight of Jenn. Jenn seems to be melting with shame because it's the first time she's been to such a social party.

Jenn left, but she did not go to the rest house but to the one with the food, because she had been hungry before. Jenn grabbed some food, and when she suddenly turned around she collided with Karl, almost throwing away all the food she had taken.

And if Karl hadn't just caught him he would have stumbled,

"Karl, are you still here?"

But Karl had seen Jenn before, when they entered until he left Ryan's side, Karl was looking at him. Because Karl doesn’t lose sight of Jenn.

"Jenn, are you?"

Karl's pretense, Lea approached Jenn, inviting her to sit there next to her and Julia, with their friends. Jenn came along, said goodbye to Karl and Karl agreed, Ryan looked for Jenn because he hadn't seen her before.

He saw Jenn with Karl, he came over and took Jenn to an empty table and there he talked. Karl and Lea were left again, they did nothing but look at the two together.

"Jenn, where did you go? I've been looking for you before,"

"I'm so hungry, I left your side."

Jenn whispered to Ryan, Ryan got food, and wine for the two of them and Jenn, they ate and Ryan didn’t stop drinking.

"Ryan, have you stopped drinking there so you can get sick again?"

“Let Jenn first, that’s importantI'm with you,"