Jenn is about to fly to Hong Kong

Chapter: 33

Jenn and Ryan decide that they will follow their heart, because they don’t want to lose each other. So no matter how hard Laila tries to keep Jenn and Ryan apart, they can't be separated because their love for each other prevailed.

Until Laiza approached Jenn again, and asked Jenn again. But no matter what they say to two hearts in love, they cannot be separated. Jenn and Ryan were about to graduate, and Jenn's parents' dream that Jenn graduated from a good school came true.

Jenn and Ryan don’t stop, they meet every day, and no matter what Ryan’s parents say to him they don’t listen because their hearts are hard. Because for them money is not important as long as they are together they can afford everything.

No matter how hard they go through, they can handle it together, that's Jenn and Ryan's promise to each other. Until Jenn and Ryan's graduation day came, all the students were excited, because they had achieved their dream of finishing school. Ryan walks over to Jenn, and Jenn wonders why Ryan hasn't dressed in the black ns gown they're going to use at graduation.

"Babe, congrats I'm happy that your long dream will come true first, you'll always remember I won't be lost next to you."

Ryan said to Jenn, and it was obvious on Ryan's face that he was pretending to be happy because he was facing Jenn.

"Babe, don't dramatize there, we're about to start and you might get caught."

Ryan has left, but unknowingly Jenn knows, that Ryan will not be among the graduates, because Laiza’s parents have deprived the Mondragon family of their right to their school. And because of such protocols, Ryan can't graduate, and it's a pity that he's tired and hard to study. Laiza's parents were so cruel to her.

Ryan just cried, but that wasn't the reason for Jenn and Ryan to separate, because no matter what the test between the two of them they could handle. As long as no one gives up on their relationship, it will remain stable. Jenn was upset, because she couldn't see Ryan, so she went to Ryan's friends Luis and Ronald.

Jenn asked the two but they had no definite answer to Jenn. And they even left Jenn questioning them, because Ryan’s friends didn’t want to talk about what happened to him. Because Ryan didn’t want to ruin Jenn’s happy day. So Ryan begged his friends to keep quiet and not speak.

Because Ryan will take care of explaining everything to Jenn. But there seemed to be something strange going on, so Jenn was bordered on badly, so she was called on stage to take her honor as the leader of their class. The teacher made three calls in front of the stage, but Jenn couldn't answer, because she was far from wondering what had happened to Ryan why he wasn't there.

Alissa and Lito are upstairs to hang the medal Jenn received. And if Analiza hadn't just shouted, she wouldn't have known that she was the one being called. Jenn was uneasy, and she wanted it to be easy after their graduation, because she wanted to see Ryan and ask why he wasn’t there.

"Son, what's wrong with you? It seems like you weren't on your own for a while? And son, Ryan was looking for a cupI can't see? "

Alissa said to Jenn,

"That's the reason why I'm losing myself, because before our graduation started he came here and greeted me. And I don't know why he wasn't dressed, he didn't join, I'm worried about Ryan. I'll take care of you first and get all my awards. I want to know what really happened. "

And Jenn left before their graduation was over, and Alissa didn’t stop the child because she knew that no matter what she did she couldn’t stop it. Jenn left and went to Ryan, she looked for Ryan in their house but they were no longer there because they had already left.