Ryan's parents can't accept Jenn and Ryan's relationship

Chapter: 27

Jenn and Ryan continued to hide their relationship. So their friends did everything so that others would not find out about their friend’s relationship.

Until Jenn and Ryan were happy and confident, they went for a walk on the weekends. And they have no entrance. How many times did Ryan invite Jenn, date the two of them, and they decided to admit to Jenn's parents, their relationship.

Because they've been in a relationship for four months, but no one still knows about their relationship, and Ryan doesn't seem comfortable keeping it a secret from his mom and dad. She and Ryan have their fifth monthsary, and they were planning to go out because Ryan invited her to go out.

But, they come to think that they are at Jenn's house and they confess about their relationship. Because Lito and Alissa are also wondering about, and most of the time asking Jenn, what Ryan is doing between them, and why they always go out together.

And Jenn also ran out of strategy, to answer to her mom and dad. So they decided to admit the truth, because he also did not want to lie. Because it doesn't seem right for him to continue to keep secrets from his parents. Because Jenn's parents didn't want to lie, she remembered all of her parent's sermons.

And the day came, which was Jenn and Ryan's monthsary, Lito and Luis were wondering, because Jenn woke up early, and was cleaning the house. And one day he bought some food, and it was as if they were having a big party at their house.

"Dear, don't you notice our son? Ask him who his guest is and why he cleans the house. And chooses different kinds of food for him to cook."

"We talked dearly last night, they said there was a special person to visit here at home, so the food that could be cooked had to be clean and delicious. So last night he asked me to write down the ingredients of each of his dishes."

"Because he said he had to cook everything,"

Alissa said

"Honey, I seem to be fascinated by what our son is doing!"

Lito answer, And Jenn finished cleaning, and early the next day she started cooking. Because she had everything ready, she finished everything easily and because it was so easy for her to learn, she got the taste and blend of Alissa's cooking.

She also made dessert, and Alissa’s recipe was also what she taught Jenn, And when their guest arrived, Ryan knocked on the door and was carrying a large Teddy Bear and a flower bouquet.

Alissa and Lito couldn't believe what they saw, there was no lamay and why Ryan was carrying flowers, and there was a box of chocolates. The couple no longer speaks and they just look at the two of them, but Alissa and Lito feel as if there is something strange between the two preparing the food.

Jenn's parents sat down and Ryan helped Ryan prepare, Jenn also didn't want Ryan to help but for Ryan he wanted his princess not to get tired. They sat down because Jenn and Ryan had finished preparing everything Jenn had cooked, but they didn't know that another dish of food was coming, which Ryan had ordered outside.

The delivery knocked and all the different foods were put inside, Lito and Alissa couldn’t believe what they were seeing. Nowthey just experienced so much food, and Lito couldn't stop himself from taking Plato right away and he wanted to taste it all.

But, because of Jenn she restrained her two parents because she knew they were just poor and rarely ate delicious food. And because they listened to Jenn, they showed respect and were not greedy for food. Because Lito and Alissa also don't want to embarrass their only child.