Whatever Jenn doesn't want to be with Ryan she can do nothing but endure to be w

Chapter: 13

The students are excited because their field trip is open, and Jenn and Ryan are in the car together. Because Jenn was no longer on the bus that was their Rental car.

Since Jenn was already full and late, she had no choice but to join her mortal enemy Ryan. Karl had a bad trip because he would have been the first to ride with Jenn but only their P.E teacher Sir Reynard Vargas rode.

Jenn had to persevere with Ryan just to be with him on their field trip.

"Ride that? Or maybe don't come first!"

Ryan said, Jenn was especially bored and if it just didn't matter where they were going she wouldn't have the patience to be with Ryan. Because Jenn just sees Ryan ruining her day.

"Mr, brag if I don't just lose big grades, I won't tolerate being with you in a car."

Jenn says,

"I know you're just narrowing down, because I can't believe you're the only woman who doesn't admire me."

"While all the girls are messing with me, and why Jenn, what kind of guy are you?"

Ryan asked,

"First of all, I don't have a type for you, and secondly I want a man who is not arrogant and I want a gentleman. And all I want in a man is the opposite of you."

Jenn replied, Ryan was just smiling because he saw how angry Jenn was again, and it seemed like Ryan was even happier when Jenn was angry. Jenn got on, and let Ryan tease her.

"Wear a seatbelt, we're a long way off!"

Ryan said, and Ryan smiled at Jenn. Jenn gets even more annoyed when she sees Ryan smiling at her. Because of what Jenn was thinking, it was as if Ryan was teasing her.

"I thought in the back that's what I'm going to ride,"

Ryan makes a way for him to talk to Jenn, but Jenn doesn't really pay attention to Ryan.

"Say if you want to pee or whatever you feel don't be quiet."

Ryan said they had a two -hour trip, and because they were running so fast they didn’t realize they also arrived right away.

To prevent Ryan from talking to Jenn, while they were traveling, he covered his face and put earphones in his ears. So Ryan did nothing but speed up, and keep quiet.

So they arrived immediately, and they went ahead of the bus rented by their teacher. Ryan just asked where exactly the location they were going and he just did a search on Google maps.

They arrived first and after a while Karl also followed them. Ryan immediately went downstairs and opened the door to Jenn who was asleep while they were traveling, because her face was covered and her earphones were on.

"Hey miss sungit, let's come, wake up there."

Ryan said, and Jenn opened her eyes, and looked around. Jenn saw a nice view of the sea, afternoon they arrived, about 2:00 pm they arrived. Jenn got out and took her things from the car,

"Don't take our things first, until we know where we're going to make a tent."

Ryan said seriously, and Jenn listened to him.

"Jenn, how are you? Is it your trip?"

Karl asked,

"It's okay Karl, it's kind of boring!"

And Jenn smiled and looked at Ryan with a stealthy look. Karl smiled as well and he understood what Jenn meant. Just a moment of his Waiting came the bus ridden by their other classmates.