Once in a cheater always a cheater

Chapter: 37

Ryan couldn't stand the pain of Jenn's words, so he immediately booked a ticket home to the Philippines. And Ryan went home with resentment, because he couldn't accept what Jenn had done to him.

Because it's that easy to leave him and trade him for someone else. The plane that Ryan boarded to return to the Philippines was just a few hours away, and Laiza also picked him up. Because of what Jenn did to leave him and trade with someone else, she decided to agree to marry Laiza.

Because for Ryan this is the only way for him to forget Jenn, because Laiza is really his childhood crush. But Jenn was his first Love, because she was his first girlfriend, so Ryan and Laiza immediately informed their parents about their marriage, because Ryan wanted them not to stay longer and get married right away.

And the two of them are already engaged, and Laiza is happy because Ryan is going to be her husband, and she immediately informs Karl that Ryan and Jenn need not meet again until their marriage is over. Laiza has a big problem so she wants to marry Ryan right away, because she is one month pregnant, and her ex -boyfriend is the father of her pregnancy.

So in order not to ruin their family's background check, Laiza needs to marry Ryan so that everyone knows that Ryan is the father of the child. But about Laiza's parents' plan for Ryan, Ryan knows nothing. So everything is secret, because they know when Ryan's parents find out they can be sure that they won't allow Their son to marry the disgraced woman.

And Jenn now regrets what she did to Ryan, but for her own good even if it hurts Jenn she will accept because she loves you so much Ryan. He will despise everything for the person he loves and cares about, until he gets tired of working. And Jenn has fulfilled all her dreams, and has been reported on social media, radio and television. As for Ryan and Laiza's wedding, Ryan was very drunk and Laiza took the opportunity.

She slept on Ryan's bed when the two of them were together, Laiza removed Ryan's clothes, and she also removed the clothes. Before he lay down and slept with Ryan. Because he knows when Ryan gets drunk he doesn't remember what he did while he was drunk. So this is the only way to know, by Ryan, that something has happened to them and it is not to doubt that he is the owner of what he is pregnant with.

But there is one person who only knows that nothing happened to them, Manang Maria, because when Laiza entered Ryan's room Manang was there and was afraid to go out. Since Manang Maria thought that Laiza would also come out right away, she didn't think that she would put her next to Ryan's sleep. So all night until Laiza couldn't sleep she didn't come out, and she saw everything Laiza did to her pet Ryan.

And until they fell asleep nothing happened to them because all Laiza did was remove all of Ryan's clothes and pants. Then he undressed and lay down next to Ryan who was sleeping. It was morning when Ryan woke up and he saw Laiza with Ryan in bed sleeping.

He can't believe it because he doesn't remember what happened to the two of them, the only thing Ryan remembers is that they both drank with Laiza until they got drunk and after that he doesn't remember anything. Ryan thought that his illness might return, every time he got drunk. And Ryan thought something had happened to them and Laiza. He got up and dressed.

He was not happy with what happened to them because since Jenn became Ryan's girlfriend, he had no other thoughts but Jenn was the last one to be with him to sleep. And Jenn will be the mother of her future child, but she can't accept that the reason why Jenny left her and traded for someone else is so superficial.

Ryan came out and Manang Maria went right away, because he wanted to let her know what Laiza had done to him last night. But she couldn't say because Laiza suddenly came and hugged Ryan. So manang thought of giving Ryan the right time without him before he said everything. Because she knew Ryan, Manang knew that Ryan's first thought was that something had happened to the two of them.