my dream girl

Chapter: 43

Ryan never let go of Jenn, until the night was over with the two of them.

Jenn no longer denied everything Ryan had done to her, because she knew in herself that she didn’t object to what would happen to them tonight.

Ryan would have continued what he wanted to do to Jenn, because he had been excited about it for a long time, but suddenly Jenn's dream entered Ryan's mind before he would give himself up.

After her wedding, the newlyweds are happy and excited when after the wedding they hold their first honeymoon especially when you marry the person you love.

"Jenn, olive you! Don't want to lose me."

Ryan said, as he hugged Jenn, and kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you too Ryan, I'm just scared to love you again so, I need to hide how I feel from you."

Jenn replied, Ryan hugged Jenn and they slept together.

Ryan and Jenn are very happy because their former love is back again.

Jenn and Ryan slept together but nothing happened to them, because Ryan had a lot of respect for Jenn, and Ryan wanted Jenn to fulfill her dream on her first day of honeymoon.

And Ryan doesn't rush Jenn, because he knows in himself that Jenn is the only one he'll ever love.

Because Jenn, Ryan’s dream woman.

Ryan dreams of being a wife and mother to his children.

Jenn had a good night's sleep, so she woke up late.

But Ryan, he had almost no sleep because he had been watching Jenn all night, because he couldn't believe it and couldn't be bothered with the super fun.

Because, now he was with the woman he loved the most, so Ryan prepared breakfast. And he didn’t leave Jenn’s side until she woke up.

Jenn woke up, when Ryan wasn't beside her, so she immediately got up and looked for Ryan. Because Jenn thought Ryan might have slept in another room.

But when he peeked through a door he saw Ryan, carrying food, he met him.

“That babe is awake!

Ryan said, and kissed Jenn.

"Where are you from and why did you buy so much?

Jenn asked,

"Because, I went out because I bought gas! So I saw your favorite foods so I bought it too."

Ryan's response,

"I thought, that's where you slept!"

Jenn says,

Ryan has already opened all of his food choices, Jenn is helping him, but Ryan doesn’t want to.

Because he didn’t want to tire Jenn,

"Babe, you're making me pregnant."

Jenn said and took a bag of food and she ate.

Jenn and Ryan soon returned home, as someone was waiting for their work, the two promised each other that they would not believe in destructive people.

Because they have to follow their heart and mind, because no relationship will last if there is no trust in each other.

Jenn agreed, because she knew that she was also to blame for why her relationship with Ryan was broken, because she believed and listened to everything Laiza said that was just a lie.