Jenn and Ryan meet again

Chapter: 35

It was only a day and Jenn was leaving, so she made the most of the whole day she and Ryan were together, they went to Ryan's favorite places to go. And when Ryan isn’t by her side she cries secretly, because it hurts her to leave the person she loves so much. But, she thinks that she will do the same for Ryan, it's afternoon and Ryan wants to go home, but Jenn seems to want to pull the day off and not let the day end.

It was as if she and Ryan were together, and they would never be separated.

"Babe, why don't you stand up? You don't want us to go home anymore?"

Ryan joked with Jenn and hugged her sitting down, Jenn hugged Ryan tightly because she knew she would hug Ryan for the last time.

"Babe, no matter what happens you will always remember, you are the only one I will love until the last moment of my life."

The tearful Jenn says,

"Babe, it's just hunger! I love you so much too and I won't say how much I love you, because until the next life I will only love you."

And Ryan hugged Jenn tightly, and they went home. Ryan had already taken Jenn to their house, and when Jenn arrived, all her belongings were packed because she was leaving early this morning.

Ryan was on his way home, and Jenn remembered that this was the last day she would see Ryan, so she ran and chased after Ryan. He called it out loud, so Ryan heard, Ryan saw Jenn running towards him. So Ryan stopped and waited for Jenn ns to run.

Jenn was far away and she hugged Ryan as if she was going to disappear, and Jenn kissed Ryan. Ryan was surprised at what Jenn did, because it was the first time Jenn had done this to him. And after he kissed and hugged Ryan, he removed it and he left as well. As Jenn walked, she couldn’t help but shed her tears.

So Ryan called him not to face him and just waved his hand. And when Jenn came inside their house, she hugged Lito and Alissa. Because his chest was very sore and tight. Because of the pain of losing him and leaving Ryan and being left to Laiza. Before Jenn left she called Laiza and told her not to leave Ryan, and she would hesitate a bit and not give him a problem.

So Laiza immediately thought that Jenn would leave Ryan and listened to everything she said. Laiza was happy because her dream of marrying Ryan has come true. Jenn left and Sheila and Lito did not take her anymore, because the owner of their agency picked her up at their house. And Jenn didn't leave alone because she was going to Hong Kong with the three of them, so Jenn wasn't nervous either. Ryan wonders what Jenn did to him, and why at dawn he was so upset.

And as if something strange was going to happen, she got up and wanted to call Jenn, because she wanted to ask if her boyfriend was okay. But, he also didn't want to disturb Jenn because he knew she was sound asleep, she drank milk and sweated because no matter what she did she couldn't sleep.

Until it was late at night and Ryan still couldn’t sleep, and he no longer hesitated and picked up his phone and called Jenn. But after three dials, Jenn's phone turned off. She worries whyjust now Jenn's cellphone is iffy. He got a few calls, so when he couldn't be contacted he hurriedly got dressed.

At 3:40 am in the morning, Ryan went to Jenn's house, and he said that everything was okay and that his Uncle David was nice to help so that they could pay and get their lives back to normal. And he apologized if he hadn’t said they were suffering now, because he didn’t want to give his beloved girlfriend trouble. While driving Ryan was happy and excited to arrive so even at dawn, he would not be ashamed to wake Jenn up because he had other good news.