Here Jenn finds out, how close the world is, for like her of the poor. And test

Chapter: 3

Jenn's first day of school, at Saint Minnesota school. Jenn is fresh at her new school, she also has no friends and is known here.

Jenn saw the difference between her former school and now. Because everyone who goes to school is all served by fancy vehicles.

Here Jenn thought, that she was not suited to this school. Jenn wanted to leave but she thought of her parent, how much they would wait for this opportunity.

Jenn was about to go out, and there was a girl she was hugging. The girl bent down, and hurried inside but she left her wallet.

So Jenn called, but the girl did not even look back. But Jenn insisted on chasing because she left her wallet and it probably contained money.

Jenn stumbled on the run so many students laughed at her. And the girl turned around so she saw that she was the reason why Jenn stumbled because she was chasing.

The girl came back and made Jenn stand,

"Why are you running? Maybe before you're here, follow me there and we'll talk."

The girl said, Jenn obeyed and she thought this girl was very mysterious.

"What's your name? If you don't want to be bullied here don't come too close to me, because they don't want the poor like me."

"So you pretend as long as you can not to tell the true state of your life. Because they might imitate you, insult and embarrass you on campus."

"I just feel sorry for you, so I say this because I don't want you to experience all that I went through at this school."

"I'll be moving school in a few days because I can't do everything they do anymore."

The girl said to Jenn, and as she spoke cried. Jenn saw sadness and self -pity on her face.

"I'm Jenn, thank you for reminding me! What's your name?"

Jenn asked the girl.

"I'm Analiza Puentes grade 9."

Analiza's answer to Jenn.

"Nice to meet you, we're both in grade 9 too, and I'm in this school for the first time today."

"So I'm still new, don't worry about me Analiza, because I'm used to being insulted by others. We're just poor too, my dad is just a jeepney driver, and my mom is a saleswoman."

Jenn's explanation to herself made Jenn think of telling Analiza her true identity, because she didn't have to pretend just to be accepted here at school.

Because he was accepted here because of his intelligence. The school chose him so he was not afraid of any test he had at this school.

Jenn has the courage to face whatever trial she has, she will not give up for her dream and especially her parent’s dream that she can finish it.

So he can handle everything when it comes to his family. He can do everything especially with his beloved parents. While Jenn and Analiza were talking the students outside were making a fuss.

And it was as if an actor had come, they were shouting. And pushing out of the class room as well as the person he was talking to, Analiza also ran to where the shouting was.

He wondered what was going on in that school and why they were making noise, so as he approached he saw the three descending on theirescorted vehicle.

Jenn wondered what had happened to the three men who had come. It can't be called an actor because I haven't seen it on TV. What was on Jenn's mind, why would she be bothering these three men, Of all the students there as well as the teachers, he was the only one who didn't shout and the three men who came seemed to ignore him.