Ryan confessed his love to Jenn again

Chapter: 41

Ryan didn’t stop flirting and flirting with Jenn, because like he said he wouldn’t give up on his courtship until he got Jenn’s sweet yes. No matter how hard Ryan went through he never gave up, he always went to the hospital where Jenn was assigned.

Because Jenn is a medic, and is assigned to the hospital, but Jenn makes an excuse so she can’t see and talk to Ryan. Even though he doesn’t have a job he tells his colleagues to tell Ryan that he is busy and busy. Sometimes Jenn also felt sorry for Ryan, and because Ryan is dating again, she always gives different surprise gifts to Jenn.

Like chocolates, flowers and many more, so Jenn's colleagues also felt sorry for Ryan because they knew how much effort Ryan put in. So some of Jenn’s friends voted for Ryan, but others didn’t want Ryan for them Jenn. So all of Ryan's allies are helping Ryan, coaxing Jenn. Once again! They are strengthening Jenn.

And because Jenn knows Ryan she knows she’s bribing her other friends to push her. Once before Jenn went home to their house, she saw Ryan outside, she did nothing but go with it because Ryan pulled her over.

"Ryan, where will you take me?

Jenn asked, and wanted to get away but Ryan held her tightly.

"Jenn, you can't avoid me, and it won't take long.

Ryan said, Because, Ryan also tried to talk to Jenn a few times but she couldn't because she was always busy. So Ryan made way for him to talk to Jenn, he waited for Jenn outside until he saw and grabbed Jenn's arm.

Ryan took Jenn to the beach where they first kissed. Jenn doesn't want to go back to that place because it's far away and she doesn't want to go back to the first day she was with Ryan. Because their car was moving so fast they didn't expect it in an hour's drive, Ryan was able to handle their ride for thirty-five minutes.

“Ryan, why do we have to come back here?

Jenn asked,

"Jenn, even now I'm bothering you, do you know how busy I am? But I canceled all my appointments for you, because you're more important to me. I'm losing my concentration at work because you're always on my mind ko. "

"A lot of people depend on me in the company but, you're more important to me, so I put off my work just to be with you, Jenn! Please don't drive me away from you even now."

Ryan pleads with Jenn. Jenn didn't refuse and just got out of the car because, no matter what she did, they had already arrived. Jenn also wants to be with Ryan but she is afraid of repeating what Ryan's parents did to her family. Because, Jenn was afraid that she would get hurt again, and when it happened again she would not be able to cope with the pain.

But, Jenn isn't that brave, pars fight how she feels about Ryan, you no matter how hard she tries to refuse and avoid it, she is not aware that she is also wrong. Because, sometimes she also gives, like now she's with Ryan again, and Jenn doesn't know what she's going to do to avoid how she feels about it.

Because, Jenn only dares to be brave when he was facing Ryan, but his real attitude was that he was very happy with what Ryan was doing. Jenn walked to the beach, and looked for a signal to call Alissa and Lito, her parents. Because he didn't want his parents to worry. But Ryan was able to say goodbye to his comrades, and because as before, John and Laila travel, for their clients.

Because even though Ryan took over his father's position, John still faces their big clients in various places. And because Alissa and Lito trusted Jenn they didn’t ask much of the child. Because they knew Jenn was of all ages, and she already knew right and wrong.