Ryan doesn't know why he gets hurt when Jenn is with Karl. Because for Ryan, it'

Chapter: 8

Not forced by,.Ryan told his mom to just stay in the Philippines so that he would always be with her. Because he was big and it was easy for him to understand everything his Mommy said.

A few days later, they went to school again. Jenn went to school, and as usual she just commuted because she didn't take her father to their school.

Because the Jeep is not allowed inside, Jenn chose to just commute. While Jenn was waiting for the bus, a car suddenly stopped.

Jenn ignored, because she knew she knew no one with a nice car. It stopped opposite him and opened the car window.

"Hi! Jenn, come with me."

Karl said to Jenn, and smiled at her.

"Ahhh it's you! I thought who had a nice car that stopped in front of me."

And once Jenn got in Karl's car, they got in together and they talked happily. Just a few minutes later they arrived, first Karl came down and opened Jenn, many disgusted with him.

Because she's good at attracting men. Because Jenn is just a beginner, Karl is the one who pays attention to her. Karl was quiet but since he met Jenn, he could see the fun on his face.

Because Jenn loves to joke, for Karl it is nice to be with Jenn, especially if there is a problem because he is happy. They arrive and Ryan sees that Jenn is with Karl.

Ryan couldn’t explain how he felt and why he seemed to be hurting. Ryan slapped his face secretly at people. He said to himself,

"Hey Ryan wake up, you can't mainlove him, aren't you chosen among women?"

Ryan asked himself, Ryan was confused by his feelings, he just let Jenn and Karl come together and it was obvious to the two that they were happy. Because Jenn's smile reached heaven as Karl teased her.

"Karl, why are they all looking at us?"

Jenn said to Karl.

"Let them be like that first when I'm with a beautiful woman."

Karl said,

"you're a bolero, you're just making my ears bigger"

Jenn replied to Karl.

"And you believed it!"

And Karl smiled at Jenn. Jenn is modest But when Karl is with her she laughs out loud she can't stop it. Because Karl is funny when Jenn is with him.

They arrived at their classroom and saw Analiza sitting sadly in her chair.

"Hello, Analiza, why do you seem sad?"

Jenn said to Analiza.

"Because I thought you weren't going to get into the amount of problems we had last week."

The sad Analiza says.

"You're really the best, I won't give up. Didn't you tell me when I want to graduate from this school? I will endure everything for my dream."

"You taught me, do you remember that?"

Jenn Kay Analiza's explanation. Jenn hugged Analiza and they smiled at each other.

While Karl was just staring at them. And a few moments later, their first teacher came in in the morning. So they keep quiet and listen to what their teacher is teaching.

While Ryan in the other classroom was mesmerized by the thought of Jenn's happy family. Not losing sight of Jenn's face, she was afraid that she might be in love with Jenn.