Jenn's parents dream of her

Chapter: 1

Jenn Lopez's parents dream that Jenn can study in a famous and private school.

Because they know that in today's time if You don't have money you can't find a job right away.

And you need to have a great connection to be able to process your job application immediately.

And when you are just hard, the job you are applying for will ignore you.

So Jenn Lopez's parents are worried about the state of their lives.

And they don’t want their child to suffer. So they will do everything for their child.

They may be difficult but for their child they can do everything. So in a few days, Jenn will take the exam.

And just two days before Jenn's exam, Jenn's parents were preparing various meals for Jenn.

When Jenn went to school, she saw a lot of food and different fruits on the dining table.

It is obvious that it has not been reduced to even one.

"Mom, it's still a long Christmas so why is there so much food on the table."

Jenn said to her mother.

"Son, eat a lot and eat everything your father and I bought you so that your brain is full and you can pass all the exams you will take."

Alissa said.

"Mom, even if you don't do it anymore, I'm still nervous, that all your efforts will be happy when I don't pass."

The sad Jenn said to her mother.

"Son, you can do that. We trust you, and no matter what happens if you can't pass, don't pressure yourself."

"Let's try again until you get into that school." "You will always remember, son, that your father and I love you very much.

Whether you pass or not, it's okay. It's important that you tried and did your best.

Your father and I are proud of you, son." And Alissa hugged Jenn. Lito arrived with food for Jenn, "Wow dear, I wish I had a lot of food every day like this.
" And Lito took a fruit and ate it, Alissa saw him take Lito's bite of an apple.

"Dear, it's not for you, it's all for our Son." Alissa said. "I'm sorry you're so bad you didn't give me just one." And Lito took another apple that he had bitten. "Mom, Dad, eat there, I can't finish it all." "And don't worry, I will try to pass the exam for you.

Jenn said tenderly to her two parents. Jenn's exam day had come, so her two parents woke up early to prepare her.

Jenn was still asleep when Alissa and Lito finished getting ready for Jenn to eat and she would take her to school. 5:00 am Alissa woke Jenn up, so she could be ready and so she wouldn't miss her exam.

"Mom, it's still early! It's still 8:00 AM and I'm still sleepy, later I won't be able to answer everything and maybe I'll fall asleep." Jenn said. "Yeah, it's expensive so we can put our son to bed first so let's let him sleep later later at about 7:00 AM."

Lito said to Alissa.

So they put their son to bed first. And let it sleep for a long time because they don't want it to wake up.

And their son was right when he said that he might not be able to answer all the questions correctly because he was sleepy.

An hour later it was 6:00 AM so they woke Jenn up again.

Jenn looked at the time before she got up.

He saw 6:00 AM so he got up right away.

"Mom, why didn't you wake me up right away so I can review."