Jenn finds out the real conspiracy between Karl and Laiza

Chapter: 39

It's sad that Ryan is leaving, but his decision to leave is complete, because it hurts to see the oneness of the person you love with another man. Ryan couldn't say goodbye to Jenn, because Ryan knew that Jenn was busy with her wedding. Ryan was supposed to say goodbye to Jenn, but he saw Jenn and Karl together.

The two lovers were happy so Ryan just left and he didn't bother. Ryan didn't want to ruin the happy relationship between Jenn and Karl, because he saw in Jenn's face that he was happy with Karl. But Ryan didn't know that Jenn had a big problem now. Ryan went to the airport because it was only a few hours and he was going to fly to Canada.

Ryan was already inside the airport, and he was just waiting for the time he would get inside the airplane. Jenn can't accept what she finds out thinking that Karl can't cheat on her, Jenn's phone is battery empty so even Ryan's message she can't read. Since Ryan didn't bother Jenn anymore, he just texted Jenn to say goodbye because he couldn't say goodbye personally as he was leaving.

Because she didn’t want to bother with the preparation of their wedding anymore, Ryan suddenly entered Jenn’s mind and she wanted Ryan to be the first to know what was going on between them, Karl and Laiza.

Because Jenn knew that like her she also knew nothing about the relationship between Karl and Laiza, so Jenn took her to call Ryan and they would meet but, Jenn saw that her phone battery was empty. So he charged the phone first, so he could call Ryan, Alissa suddenly came and looked for Jenn.

"Mom, did that come?"

Jenn said, and it was obvious on her face that something was wrong.

"Son, do you have a problem? Why do you seem sad?"

Alissa asked the Son.

"Mom, I'm just tired, I need to rest."

Jenn's response,

"Son, I have something to tell you! Ryan, his plane has left and his plane has probably taken off."

Alissa said sadly,

"Mom; what did you say?"

Surprisingly Jenn says,

"He came here son to say goodbye to you, but you weren't there and he said he was with you Karl."

Alissa said, Jenn grabbed her bag and phone, and hurried away, to go to Ryan and she dared him to reach for it. Jenn was in a hurry to drive, because she didn't know what she would do if she and Ryan were separated again.

Because Jenn regrets that she gave up on her relationship with Ryan, so now she won’t do anything just to restore her former love with Ryan. Jenn arrives at the airport, she finds Ryan and asks the airport staff, and she asks if the flight to Canada has left.

"Ma'am, excuse me! I just want to ask if the flight to Canada has left yet?"

Jenn asked,

"Yes ma'am, it's been five minutes since the flight left for Canada."

Jenn left sad, and she was unaware that her tears were still dripping, it hurt Jenn but it was all too late because Ryan was gone and had left. Jenn came out, and her body was like a withered vegetable and she sat up because she couldn't seem to walk anymore. She sat up and held on to her knees and cried, when someone suddenly grabbed her shoulder.

She looked at the foot of the hold on her shoulder and a man, Jenn raised her head to see the man's face. Jenn was surprised because she saw Ryan's face, and Jenn closed her eyes because she thought he was just mimicking. But when Jenn opened her eyes again and looked at Ryan again, she wasn't mistaken and she saw Ryan. Jenn stood up and hugged Ryan, Ryan couldn't believe Jenn's reaction when he saw her.