Ryan seems to be in love. to Jenn

Chapter: 9

Ryan drove Jenn to their house, and the two of them just kept quiet until they arrived at Jenn's house. They arrived at Jenn's house, and Ryan opened the door of his car for Jenn.

"Thank you so much for having lunch and for bringing us my friend."

Jenn calmly said to Ryan.

"Nothing,"

and Ryan smiled at Jenn.

And Ryan went to their house, and Ryan came to them and he had a visit that had been waiting for him. Ryan's visitor was Laiza Dela Cruz, his childhood friend.

And because of their parents they have to pretend to be dating for their parents. But Laiza doesn't like Ryan, But Ryan has wanted Laiza for a long time.

Ever since they were young Ryan just couldn’t admit the truth. But now that Laiza has returned home, Ryan intends to admit the truth to the girl.

"Long time no see, and miss you Ryan."

Laiza said and she hugged Ryan, Ryan was surprised because the last time Laiza hugged her was when they were 12 yrs old. So when Laiza hugged Ryan she felt differently.

Her heartbeat suddenly quickened, so Ryan hugged her tightly as well. Laiza was shocked because it was only now that Ryan hugged her so tightly.

"Laiza, will you stay here in the Philippines?"

Ryan asked Laiza.

"I think maybe I'll be back to America in two weeks."

Laiza's answer.

"Why don't you stay here in our country? Don't you miss life here in the Philippines? Fresh fish and fruits?"

Ryan's explanation.

"What do I miss? But, I'm more used to America and there's an opportunity waiting for me."

Laiza's answer.

"Laiza wants to go for a walk in our province, do you remember when we were young, we always went for a walk there and picked fresh strawberries and so on."

Ryan said,

"ohh Yes I remember, when are we going to go there, so that when I go home to America I will have good memories here."

Laiza's happy response to Ryan.

Ryan drove Jenn to their house, and the two of them just kept quiet until they arrived at Jenn's house.

They arrived at Jenn's house, and Ryan opened the door of his car for Jenn.

"Thank you so much for having lunch and for bringing us my friend."

Jenn calmly said to Ryan.

"Next week is still Saturday for no school, this week we have an exam and I need to review for the exam."

Ryan's answer, to Laiza.

"Yup! Because when you fail the exam you'll be charmed by Aunt Laila."

Laiza said,

"That's why I need to improve myself for Mommy and Daddy, especially the person I like."

Ryan said,

"Hmmm, who's the lucky girl that Mr, Ryan Mondragon would like?"

Laiza's joking answer.

"You'll also know who's just!"

Ryan said, and smiled at Laiza.

"Ryan, I need to go home because I knew earlier they were waiting for my mom and Dad."