Jenn and Ryan's relationship has been reconciled and returned to normal.

Chapter: 30

In Ryan's family problem, his relationship with Jenn is the first to be affected, because even if Ryan doesn't admit the truth to Jenn he feels that there is a hidden problem.

Because a lot has changed with Ryan, he didn't even invite Jenn out, and one day he only called and texted once. So Jenn wanted to know the whole truth about what happened to Ryan, so she went to Ryan’s house and she saw that Ryan wasn’t there.

And only their housemates were there, Jenn was worried, where did Ryan go, why he wasn’t there, and also didn’t say goodbye to leaving.

Ryan isn't like that but he notices for a few days that Ryan seems to be out of his mind. So Jenn still didn’t stop thinking, and she didn’t want to think badly of the boyfriend, because she knew Ryan wouldn’t be able to find the girl.

Jenn was tired, so she stopped first and rested in the shade of the tree opposite Ryan's house. Jenn saw Ryan's car approaching. He stood up and was about to approach but he saw Ryan, who got down and opened the other door in front of the car.

He saw a woman, and Laiza was with Ryan. Jenn wanted to come over and talk to Ryan and she wanted to hear from Ryan what Laiza had with them and that's why she didn't have time for it.

Jenn was about to step on her foot, but she thought she would be embarrassed, she called Ryan before she could get inside, Ryan answered her phone. And talked to Jenn, Jenn asked how she was and why she wasn't feeling well, Ryan lied because the said was just at home and just now woke up.

Jenn sat up, and she couldn't explain the pain she was feeling, because her two eyes saw where she was coming from and who was with her.

Jenn also asked who was with her in their house and Jenn wanted to go, and lied again, saying that her parents were with her. Jenn just cried and hung up the phone.

Jenn couldn't say goodbye properly because she didn't want Ryan to hear that she was crying. Laiza was already inside, but came out again to look at Ryan,

" What are you doing?"

"Ahhh_ we just don't have to go in!"

And Laiza held Ryan's hand, and Jenn could no longer watch what Laiza and Ryan were doing, so she went home selfless, and she couldn't hold back her tears, because they were dripping on their own without her being aware of it.

And when she got home, she couldn't talk to Alissa because she still couldn't stop crying.

"Son, where are you from?"

"It's windy!"

And immediately entered her room and she cried even more when she saw the picture of her and Ryan together. Jenn still remembers how she promised him before, because this is why she doesn't want to be loved because it hurts to be hurt.

Jenn's phone rang too, and she knew Ryan was calling so she didn't answer it. He called two times and looked, it wasn't Ryan who was calling his friend Karl,

"Hello, is Jenn available now? I'm going to watch a movie without anyone, I still have two tickets, and you're the first one if I thought so I called you earlier."

Karl says on the other line,

"Ahhh, I'm fine! Where is that?"

And no more two mind Jenn because she needs to, forget even just now.

"Jenn, wait for me there I'll just pick you up."

So Karl picked up Jenn, and Jenn thought that when she had a problem Karl was the first to make her happy.