Jenn and Ryan are in a relationship again

Chapter: 42

Even though it hurts Ryan that Jenn rejects him, he tries to be happy while with Jenn.

Ryan thought it was time for him to release Jenn, because no matter how much he loved you, if Jenn herself gave up he could do nothing but accept his defeat.

Jenn went in and left Ryan outside. Ryan didn't go inside first because he needed to ventilate first, because of what Jenn told him to pour hot water on him.

"It's hard to pretend you're okay if you know yourself first you're just fooling yourself."

In Jenn's mind,

Because Jenn knows that she is cheating on herself because, she knows that everything she said to Ryan is not true, because the truth is that she loves Ryan so much.

Jenn couldn't sleep, and every time she looked at Ryan's bedside table she was still gone.

Jenn doesn’t know where Ryan is?

And why isn't it asleep yet, late at night, Jenn goes out to look for Ryan, she can't find it.

She looked somewhere, and jenn saw that Ryan was with someone else, as if she wanted to approach it and get angry.

Jenn was about to step on her two feet, but she thought she had no right to scold Ryan because she was the one who drove away from Ryan.

The pain to Jenn, because she didn’t think it would be that easy for Ryan to find a replacement.

Jenn was about to leave, because she had already seen Ryan and seemed happy with another woman.

"Jenn, come on! Let's have fun?"

Ryan's cry,

Jenn looked away, because she thought Ryan had just seen her.

Jenn waved and hinted that she would no longer join in their festivities.

But Jenn suddenly thought that she needed to get to know the woman with Ryan.

Jenn approached, and Ryan and the woman with him held hands, as if they had a deep bond.

Because if you touch Ryan, it's like he's already married.

“Jenn, Ara!

"Ara, Jenn is my ex-girlfriend."

Ryan's introduction to the two of them.

"Nice to meet you Jenn, maybe you know a lot that Ryan likes and doesn't like? I want to know everything, next time we'll meet so we can talk to Ryan about what he doesn't like and doesn't like."

Ara said, as she hugged Ryan even though Jenn was in front of her.

"Thank you, Ara but I don't have time to talk, and if there's anything you want to know about Ryan, ask him himself, not me."

Angry Jenn said,

Ryan just smiled, and he showed Jenn lungy even more how tender you are Ara, Ara hugged them and kissed on the lips even though Jenn could see.

Jenn seems to explode with jealousy, Sanga is acting like Ara and Ryan.

And no matter what Ryan and Ara do, Jenn still has her heart and mind.

Because Ryan looked to see if it really didn't feel right to Ryan.

"Jenn, lock the door and I'll sleep in aray's room."

Ryan said,

Increasingly, Jenn's anger intensified and her body seemed to burn with anger.

"Ryan, wherever you go to sleep I don't care, it's better so I don't have anyone in the room."

Jenn says,

Even though the truth is she doesn’t want Ryan to do it, Jenn tries to be brave when she faces Ryan.

But Ryan will do everything he can to find out how Jenn really feels about him.

"So! How's Jenn, Ara is drunk too and we need to go inside."

Ryan said,

Jenn couldn't answer, because her throat seemed to suddenly hurt. And it was as if a stone was blocking his throat.

Because Jenn thought that when Ryan and Ara are together 100% something will happen to them.

"Jenn, why are you quiet!"

And Ryan approached Jenn, and Ryan's face was very close to Jenn's.

Ryan was staring at Jenn because he already noticed that it was already blushing.

And when Jenn reacts like this he's probably angry.

"Jenn, why do you seem so quiet? Don't want me to leave first?

Ryan's teasing of Jenn.

Jenn slapped Ryan because she could no longer hide the pain she was feeling.

Ryan was shocked and shocked,

"Aray! The pain, Jenn, why did you slap me? Can I do anything wrong to you?

Ryan said, and held his cheek as Jenn's slap on him intensified.

Jenn left and ran to their room, because she didn't know what to say to Ryan, because she was trying to hide how she really felt, but she didn't seem to be able to have Ryan and Ara together in one room.

Ryan said goodbye to his companions and Jenn followed,

Ryan opened the door and saw Jenn crying.

"Jenn, do you have a problem? Tell me you're not mad at not knowing."

Ryan said and leaned over Jenn.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

The question kit Jenn,

"What? Jenn! Tell me?"

Ryan said,

"Why are you hurting me like this? Why do you have to show me that I can easily change your heart."

Jenn said, while crying and spanking Ryan, Ryan took her hand and hugged Jenn.

“You just don’t know, how hurt I was when you told me, that no matter what I do I have no hope in you, I just made a bridge, to find out if I really wasn’t loved first?

"Jenn, no matter how many women I'm with, I can't change you in my heart."

Ryan confesses his feelings to Jenn.

Please, don't make a fool of me, what is Ara to you? And isn't that where you sleep next to him? Go away and go there! "

Jenn's dismissal of Ryan,

"Jenn, I just did all that to find out if I'm still loved, everything you saw was just a show."

Ryan explains to Jenn,

Jenn slapped Ryan again,

"Did kissing him in front of me also show everyone?

Angry Jenn said,

Ryan held Jenn, and kissed her on the lips, Jenn wanted to move away but she couldn't, because it was as if something was connected to her body that she couldn't get out of Ryan's arm.