Ryan also has hidden goodness in his heart. Ryan's first visit to Jenn's house,

Chapter: 5

The three of them went out to the restaurant where they ate lunch. And when they left, he met Ryan and his friends again.

"Ohh this girl seems familiar to me! Isn't it, you were the one with the tongue this morning?"

Ryan asked Jenn and he was obviously annoying Jenn.

"Ohh I am! Why do you have a problem?"

Jenn's angry response to Ryan,

"It's like your courage ahhh! Who are you proud of? Is Karl your friend? Maybe I'll just kick you out of school."

The arrogant Ryan said, and he joined Karl who knew nothing of his quarrel with Jenn.

"Hey naughty man, don't feel sorry for anyone else Karl doesn't know about this."

Jenn's defense of Karl,

"Jenn, let them go first."

Karl calmly said to Jenn.

"Wow, pare what did you see in this stupid girl and why are you going with them?"

Disgusted Ryan says,

"Ryan, just stop that girl, don't insult her like that."

The anger Karl said to Ryan. Ryan was supposed to speak but the three of them walked out.

Ryan couldn't accept that Jenn wanted him again and didn't finish what he was going to say and left. Ryan wanted to follow Jenn with Karl and Analiza but his friends stopped him.

Because they know Ryan loves to make a mess. So Ryan didn't follow the three, Ryan and his friends also entered their classroom.

And Ryan just let Jenn trust him, because one day they will meet again. That's what Ryan had in mind, because their school was small and he would see Jenn every day.

Jenn, is also very annoyed with Ryan if it wasn't just Karl who she thinks she's probably already raped Ryan.

And he could not imagine that his enemy would grow. Karl asked Analiza for a favor and he and Jenn sat side by side, but Analiza didn't notice Jenn.

Because Analiza also wants them to change Ryan's seat so that he can sit next to Karl's handsome friend. Karl's friend next to him in the chair was Carlos Fuentes, and they were the same age.

Carlos Fuentes is also kind, but he is very quiet and not talkative so he was mistaken for gay.

"Analiza, why are you sitting there you saw next to me!"

Surprisingly Jenn said to Analiza, Analiza approached and whispered to her.

"Psst .. Karl and I will exchange seats first, please best even now just let me have Carlos by my side."

Thrilled Analiza said to Jenn, and she signaled to Karl that it was okay and she sat down next to Jenn.

"Karl sit here next to me first, it's like I don't want to be with Analiza right now."

Jenn calmly said to Karl.

"It's okay."

And it was as if no one knew about Karl and Analiza's plan. Jenn doesn’t know that Analiza and Karl are in agreement with her.

So Karl also didn’t introduce that he knew of Analiza’s move next to Carlos.

The school was about to leave, because it was already afternoon, so Jenn would have left their classroom and they were on their way home.