20 • Sensual Fantasy •

❝Meri Jaan Meri Jaan Meri JaanMeri Jaan Meri Jaan Meri Jaan

Meri Jaan Meri Jaan Meri Jaan

Aayi Hai Jo Raat Nasheeli

Iski Har Ik Baat Nasheeli

Tu Bhi Aa Karle Nasha

Dono Ki Mulaqat Nasheeli
Nashe Ki Yeh Barsaat Nasheeli
Tu Bhi Aa Karle Nasha

Dono Ki Mulaqat NasheeliNashe Ki Yeh Barsaat NasheeliTu Bhi Aa Karle Nasha❞

Later in the night, Anahita lay on her stomach on the bed. Her book was open in front of her, and she kept staring dreamily at the pastel floral wallpaper in front. Her cheek perched on her palm and a black fountain pen twirled in between her fingers. The remainder of their hug made her blush, both with excitement and embarrassment. What must he be thinking of her? She made a mental note to ask about it in her letter to him.

But soon, her mind drifted somewhere else.

Anahita stood at the teak French window that lead into the balcony. She leaned against the hinge, enjoying the breeze fanning her face. The loose locks of her free hair stroked her face. She kept her eyes closed and a relaxed smile, listening to the peppy and romantic song of her favorite actor.

Kitna haseen hai mausam

Kitna haseen safar hai

Sathi hai khubasurat

ye Mausam ko bhi khabar hai - Azaad (1955)

In this romantic ambiance of pleasant weather, peppy music, the romantic song of her favorite actor, and Talat Mahmood's melodious voice, there was only one thing missing. Anahita smiled thinking of her "sathi."

Milati nahi hai manzil

Rahi jo ho akela

Do ho to phir jahaan bhi

Chaahe lagaa lo mela