58 • Shiddat •

Last Chapter, you guys!!! Mixed emotions, right now

Last Chapter, you guys!!! Mixed emotions, right now. I am going to miss this story. Asif and Anahita. Thank you all for your wonderous response and motivating words. 

Kismat Bana Loon Meri Chaahat Bana Loon
Dil Se Main Mangu Ibaadat Bana Loon

Chhoote Kabhi Na Woh Aadat Bana Loon

Aa Shiddat Bana Loon Tujhe

Aa Shiddat Bana Loon Tujhe❞ 

"Asif!" 

Anahita screamed, waking up. She was sweating profusely as she sat up straight. The suddenness jolted Abhaiveer from his sleep and he nearly tumbled from the bed.

"What—are you alright?" He was concerned, - "Why are you screaming at four in the morning?"

Four- Anahita's eyes widened in shock. Early morning, she got such a dream. Her grandmother used to say that early morning dreams always come true. This made her more fanatic. She grabbed Abhaiveer's hands in a tight grip.

"I want to go to Khan Haveli." She said in desperation.

"Now?" He blinked groggily at her. She nodded and pleaded to take her. But he refused.

"It is too early in the morning. And it was just a dream. Relax, please." He assured her, but she kept crying.

"Okay, let the sunrise at least. Till then, take a shower and I will take you to a nearby temple. You are religious, you will feel better."

The cold shower calmed her nerves a little. Abhaiveer assured her that there was nothing like "early morning dreams come true" it was superstition. Anahita showered and wore a mustard full-sleeve lehriya salwar suit. After she dried her hair, she let her dampened hair free. Abhaiveer was still sleepy and didn't bother to change from his cotton Kurtha pajama.

The couple walked to the temple, and on the way, Abhaiveer kept motivating her. Assuring her it was irrational fears that came to her as nightmares.

"Asif has accepted that he is going to get treated, and he has planned the same. Then why are you worried? Relax."