30 • Blooming Romance •

Main tenu samjhava ki 

Na tere bina lagda jee 

Tu ki jaane pyaar mera 

Main karoon intezar tera 

Tu dil tui yon jaan meri 

Main tenu samjhawa ki Na tere bina lagda jee❞ 

Asif was excited to take them all to their farm house, but Shoaib made an excuse for taking Nausheen with him to his place

Asif was excited to take them all to their farm house, but Shoaib made an excuse for taking Nausheen with him to his place. But Anahita knew the newlyweds wanted to spend some intimate time together. Nausheen said her so.

Obviously, this disappointed Asif, and Anahita cheered him up, - "I am coming, na. And I can't wait to see your collection of horses."

He smiled, - "And my horse-riding skills."

Anahita bathed, and Suraiya helped her with the curls. She left her hair open. Even with Suraiya's insistence, Anahita kept a natural look. No make-up, except surma, strawberry-flavoured lip-balm and tiny black bindi.

Asif waited by the car. Anahita adjusted oyster-pink gotta patti net dupatta, and walked confidently, with Suraiya following her closely. Asif read a newspaper, checked on his pocket-watch.

The chiming sound of anklets distracted him. He looked up and grinned at her. Anahita passed him a timid smile. Asif hurried and opened the passenger seat for her. She held his gaze, while she gracefully sat inside. He helped her with the dupatta. They kept smiling at each other as he closed the door. Suraiya sat in the backseat.

Asif drove them, Anahita expressed her wish to learn to drive. He proudly declared that he taught Nausheen, and he will teach her as well.

Anahita looked out the window, watching the people and trees passing by. One moment, she felt his warm hand touch her. Startled, she turned her head. He looked up in the rear-view mirror and she followed his gaze.

He raised his eyebrows, asking for her consent. She smiled, lowering her head. Anahita moved her pinky finger. He sighed sharply, inching his hand towards hers. He placed his hand over hers. Anahita closed her eyes, inhaling inaudibly. Suraiya was behind them, but she went unnoticed; nor she was interested.

When Asif would move away his hand, Anahita whimpered in her head. Even seconds of no physical contact made her want to long to feel his touch. They kept passing glances at each other. For a passing moment, Anahita thought of the girls in college. They would be jealous of her, as most of them had a crush on him.

 They would be jealous of her, as most of them had a crush on him