II - For me, please?

"While I would love to, I believe we have much more pressing matters to discuss." Ryder groans backing away from me with the biggest smile I've ever seen. I'm his.

"Right." I shift up in the bed pulling at my dress to get it back to normal. He watches me cover myself, a sadness coming over his features. Compared to before, my face structure is much different and finally sitting here in front of him like me... well I've become a teenager again begging for a compliment.

"Do you want to explain, or for me to ask questions?"

"I'll explain." I let out a large sigh trying to line up my thoughts, "My name is Lillian Lyson, and I am the Princess. My ability is shape shifting, and when I shift my eyes change into one green, one purple, as my marker. When we met I was melded into an ego called Rebecca, my school friend Vale and I getting wasted at a local pub."

"And you couldn't have told me sooner?" I hear some anger, subtle, but there.

"This where things get complicated." Ryder grabs my hand that lays atop the sheets squeezing it lightly.

"I'm here, go ahead."

"As the first-born child of the immortals, I had a fifty-fifty in getting the immortal gene. Getting this gene would decide if I was in line to take the crown, and after blood work today it was confirmed that I do have it. Meaning you and I, as per the old laws, are the next King and Queen of the Cintum and Milk Way galaxies."

"And immortal?"

"And immortal."

He stands off the bed, pacing, "I need a moment, love. I promise I'll return."

~

He didn't return until after I had fallen asleep. I felt his front move against my back climbing under the blankets I had tucked around me. Strong hands splay across my stomach pulling into him. My head falls perfectly into the bend of his elbow, hair going everywhere, "Ryder?" I barely get out through my sleep induced brain.

"Go back to bed baby, I'm here." He mumbles into my hair. The shirt I had on, compliments of his closet, raised over my hips leaving my ass on full display until he pulls the covers over the both of us fully.

"I hate that you left." I say directly into the bend and his laugh is obvious when he shakes behind me.

"I know, I needed time to process away from your enticing scent." He get comfortable as well tangling his legs through mine, "Let's sleep."

"Mm." But the stars had already taken me.

It wasn't until the sun broke through his window directly into my closed eyes that I groaned awake. Ryder had the same response, covering my eyes from the sun before I could fully open them, "No, sleep."

"We have to get up. I have to get up." I smack at his hand getting off the bed by crawling over him. The mark is fully healed now, the deep bite raised on my collar bone. The clock in his room pisses me off, any clocks actually, not just that one, "It's mid-morning! Get up!"

Ryder just flops awake rolling his barely opened eyes, "It's a non-working day."

"For you. Fuck she's going to kill me." I mumble to myself running through the room to find my dress, but it's nowhere to be found.

"Who?"

While I expect questions, I didn't expect him to be completely naked when he stood up from the bed. Ryder watches my eyes dilate looking at him, his manhood more impressive than anything I've seen. Thank the stars for all things beautiful.

"Um." The words I expected to find dig a hole in my brain and bury themselves.

Ryder glances over himself and see his state, another laugh similar to last night coming over him, "Of course, I'll get dressed."

He turns to the closet, a tight ass coming into view. How can one man be so beautiful? And how could I have been his pairing?

"That... isn't necessary." I walk myself over to him laying a hand on his bare shoulder. My other hand lifts to run a finger down his floral spine tattoo tracing all the beautiful black line work.

"Oh?" Ryder shudders under my touch, my hand stopping just above his ass. My core heats, the shirt being the only thing covering my body. I step back for a moment grabbing at the edges to lift the shirt over my head leaving me bare as well.

"If I'm already late?" I step back up, my breasts pressing into his back. He sucks in a breath, I forget to breathe. My hands come around to his front running over his chest down to his toned stomached.

"So perfect." He moans turning around to see me fully pinching at a single nipple. I hiss at him in pleasure backing up to lead him to the bed, he follows with no argument, "Lay down."

I listen.

He runs a hand up my inner thigh, my body reacts begging for more. My whimpers are listened to. He wraps his hand through my hair pulling me up into an aggressive kiss. His teeth sink into my bottom lip a moan escaping me. I attempt to reach my hands up, but a tight grip comes around my wrist forcing them together above my head.

"You asked me to fuck you, didn't you?"

Dear sweet stars.

"Flip over."

I shift myself over, him lifting my ass up. My hands stay clasped together in front of my head, back arched. He spreads my legs, kissing up my spine, "Ryder."

"Anything you desire, my star."

He gives into me, going deep into me with one hip thrust. I lift my head with a cry, he waits giving me a moment to adjust. I nod into the mattress, and he takes no time to fuck me like I need. Our moans mix in the air, bodies becoming a sweaty mess as we complete our bond. Not only can I feel my own pleasure, but his as well. It created this building of nerves that I didn't expect, and almost shed tears over. How can anyone leave the bedroom?

"Darling."

"Come for me Ryder, please."

Our bodies come together, the waves of both our pleasures surrounding us. Our bodies fall into one other the orgasm stopping any real brain function. Lips crash, hands going into each other's hair tugging at the roots. The high wears off slowly, but the final snap of the bond is euphoric.

We breathe together, finally pulling apart moments later. I smile like an idiot, him returning it, "That was..." I couldn't find the word, he nods.

"I agree, love."

.

.

.

.