II - Prologue

Instead of its own book, I'll be combining the two. Enjoy! This is Book two (or part II): The Alien King's Daughter. 

I dangle the bracelet from my fingers studying the imperfections from years of wear. The color changing orbs mock me, forever changing to match the color of my outfits. My mother demanded I wear it till I turned seventeen, and now at seventeen I stare at it in in reminder of the years that I had without this ability. Tossing it to the ground, I continue with my minor mission.

My face morphs, legs changing, breasts growing as I shift into a familiar friend of mine at a final exam of my abilities, my mother Queen Crystal claps for me her excitement prevalent. Her very round belly hinders her from continuing, but my father smiles in encouragement as well.

My eyes take the purple and green color, something that is an indication of my shift. It tells the others that know me that I am out of form, a marking of my powers. It's much like my mother's tattoo that lays across her arm.

I tug at my pants, them no longer fitting correctly, but good enough to demonstrate the mastery of my power. Due to this ability, I wasn't allowed to train until I was much older, it would have been a danger to the crown for anyone to figure out what I could do.

It didn't help that I was the first daughter and heir to the crown if my blood test came back immortal. Only one of the five thousand things on my plate.

"Beautiful execution, Princess!" Florence calls out from across the stadium scribbling something across her paperwork, "Last but not least, please demonstrate your ability to change only one part of yourself."

I meld back to myself my body snapping back to its happy place. It takes a lot of energy to stay shifted, and at most I can handle half a day, "Here." My hand grows to my ass, a bright blonde taking over compared to my normal brunette. My eyes shift as well, typical difference from the gold as expected.

"Wonderful." Florence turns to the Queen and King, my parents looking back with hopeful eyes, "She's perfect! She is more than ready to take on the world."

My dad claps for me, a normal hard ass that doesn't show much feeling until it really matter, "Proud of you!"

"Thanks Dad." I give my mom a look, tears welling at the base of her eyes. I try not to laugh at her, but she runs at me with her weird waddle pulling me into a tight hug.

While she's busy with her duties someone always needing something, she finds more than enough time to spend with me always making sure I feel loved and wanted. Truly an amazing mother I couldn't imagine replacing.

"Thanks mom. I love you." I whisper into her hair, she tightens her hold on me gripping at the sides of my head to pull me back and pepper kisses over my face.

"I love you, my beautiful and strong, and beautiful daughter." She coos, Vincent coming up to drag her away from me. He holds out a small box, a bow on top.

"What's this dad?"

"A 'good job' gift. Your mother said children like those, and I figured you would want your own way to get around outside of Baden."

I raise my brows letting my hair meld back into my own style, "Dad you're kidding."

"Do I joke, young one?"

The box is cracked open before he could mock me, the keys to my own hover car shining back at me. I drop the box pulling my dad into a big hug, he laughs giving me a bear hug back, "Go enjoy, see you at dinner."

Using my hand, I blow everyone a kiss running from the stadium to see the car resting on the curb, another larger bow on the hood. My mother waves from inside holding herself and pregnancy hormones together watching me crawl into the driver's seat.

The sleek tech wakes at my touch, and I fondle with the controls to get the car warming up for lift off. Laying my head back against the seat I almost cry, the happiness that overwhelms me at the freedom I have compared to past women.

My father and mother continually remind me of the pleasures I have today were more than distant for Aunt Mary, Florence, and my mother till I was born. The world is much different now, women hold jobs, and can choose to be with their mates willingly.

No longer are women's heads cut off for not having a mate, and fashion with the help of Mary has become an all-time high for enjoyment. Men no longer carry their women, and I get the pleasure of owning a car.

Now I have to figure out what the fuck I'm doing with my life, and find out if being immortal is even worth it, especially when I have a mate out there that would be the potential King. Such bullshit, I say, being the alien king's daughter. All I want to do is have a good time, and maybe fuck a few men.

Introducing, Princess Lillian Lyson.

.

.

.

.