Horny and Alien Horns

Crystal Knoll Point of View

The announcement catches me off guard, and I take the chance to focus on the ripped piece of my shirt letting it move through my fingers. The alien crouches to meet my gaze, his eyes holding a warmth that sends butterflies through me, "It is time to get you into your royal attire, a Thiun. Our ladies of high status wear them."

He grabs me off the table and holds me close as he walks back to the room, me fondling with my ass to keep it covered against the chill breeze. The counter had just gotten warm. He cuts corners and the familiar hallway comes into view, damn it.

Vincent sets me on the bed walking towards a garment bag that now hangs against the closet door, "I had some of the men deliver me a Thiun for you to wear off ship. A mated woman has gifted this to you and is pleased that you will be wearing something of her own creation."

He zips down the garment bag stepping back to let me get a look, my eyes traveling over the lack of garments in the bag.

"That's a swimsuit." I toss my thumb at it looking at the light blue bikini with jewels lining the edges of the cloth, the only cover of the suit being a sheer skirt that looks barely long enough to cover a dog's ass. While this would be gorgeous to wear in the bedroom, and would definitely compliment my skin tone, it looked more like something I would wear to get laid instead of as a royal outfit, "Listen, I think you are mis-informed here, I'm not wearing that oh Alien King."

He turned to me and held the outfit out of the garment bag, a quick flash of black and a forced smile in return to my distaste of the traditional outfit, "While you earthlings might value being covered and, what is the word, conservative, women of the Cintum value their bodies and sexuality. You could decide to be nude for all the people care, this is curtesy to wear a Thiun and usually only women of nobility have gifted them."

"So, you, the man who wants me to be only his and never speak to another male, is okay with me showing my bare ass to the public. Can you please make that make sense?" My tone is condescending, and I can tell that he is forcing himself to stay calm against my angry responses, but the way he shoves the outfit at me and rolls his eyes tells me he isn't going to put up with for long.

"I can see the confusion, and while I don't have a response right now other than it is what it is, it's either putting on the thiun or being naked, I know what I will pick if you can't decide."

"You are absolutely intolerable." I mutter standing up to take the thiun from him. I motion for him go and get out of the room and he looks at me like I am crazy. In response to him I walk out of the closet to change in the bathroom alone. He, of course being the annoying, over obsessive, sexy prick he is, he follows me.

I tug open the bathroom door stepping in to throw the door closed behind me, the only thing holding me from privacy being the foot that shoves itself through the crack.

"Mother fucker- Can I please change in peace? I would really appreciate it King Vincent." I growl turning towards the door shooing him again as he presses himself into the bathroom.

"You are not to refer to me as King, I told you that when I carried you into the ship." Vincent licks his lips and I blush, not intentionally, but the pure lust in his eyes sends me in an overdrive that I have to shut down stepping away to raise my hand at him, "And as someone who has changed you before, I don't see an issue in being in here. Why wouldn't I want to watch my deliciously beautiful mate change?"

"Do you even have an ounce of compassion? I have been ripped from my home away from my family and comfort. I have never lived these laws, dealt with your people, or even heard of mates. The least you could do to earn a chance to see me naked is step the fuck out and let me be." Am I going to hit for that, probably, do I feel better, yes?